I can't stop crying. I feel awful.

My friend gave me a hug on his way out and I screamed. He jumped thinking I was crazy. My bones hurt like hell when he hugged me. I can't imagine my life in 10 years with this pain. I am doing my best to think positive and keep the faith. At times I fall and crumble. Tonight I want to think positive so I am going to my neighbors to watch tv and then return home. I can't believe joe wants this much space to where I need to reach out to other people for comfort. I am going to try my best to get the words out that I need space of my own. And never call him again. I truly care about him but he is not here when I need him. He can't expect me to live like this.
@Lolaze (3165)
I'm so sorry you are hurting! I have fibromyalgia also so I understand how horrible the pain can be. Are you on any medication for it?
Lyrica 50 mg's twice a day
I think fibro flares up and then kind of goes into remission. It shouldn't always be this bad. As for Joe, it isn't fair of him to stay away all the time and expect that to be a relationship. That isn't normal.
I am ready to walk away now he is here when he wants you know what. But when I break down he is no where to be found. And he gets upset when someone else is around me.
@sharon6345 He needs to either grow up and act like a man or move on.
You need somebody who is there when you need them the most.
No he shouldn't expect it of you. He just isn't what you need.
That is why I am thinking of not answering when he calls me.
@sharon6345 .....I think that if he knows what the issue is then not answering is sending the message, but, if he isn't aware then that is sort of wimpy of you. You owe it to him to tell him exactly what you feel, why and what you need. Know what I mean.
@celticeagle I told him that I wanted companionship and I was tired of sleeping alone. he was clear in not wanting to sleep with anyone and he did not want companionship. I am fine knowing that but it' not ok with me anymore aways sleeping alone. Now I called the dr. to get some pills to stop pissing all the time.It's now going on 6pm. I only went to the bathroom twice. That is major cut back with two days worth of pills. I have an appointment tues for my own pills. I am fine breaking free. I just don't want a conversation because he is going to make me laugh and then I will back out of walking away. I was thinking of messaging him to let him know so he knows he does not have to visit me anymore.
No he should not expect you to live like that.
Thanks for understanding.
@prashu228 (25811)
You should talk to him..have a great day