Too Busy To myLot? What has you tied up?

Lifeline
@SonjaRae (4802)
Hello myLotters , It has been days since I was able to write much of anything, and check in with everyone. My sister @CoralLevang tagged me about JJ, I was so sorry to hear about his medical issues, but pray he is in good hands, and will find a suitable method to address his medical issues. My daughter and granddaughter did arrive safely Friday night from California! Due to the intense storms, they were delayed 4 hours, ending up in Wichita, Kansas, as they couldn't land in Tulsa. It was a long flight, and definitely hard on a 2-year old, but the little one held up well. We spent the weekend, marketing, catching up, I got the chance to make breakfast, and enjoy sharing in laughter! We did make it to Mayfest, packed with so many people (after the storms passed), we didn't stay long, and instead of expensive concessions, we opted to have dinner at Jason's Deli. Sunday we drove around, went to the park and played, and stopped at Starbucks for coffee, and a blueberry muffin. We went to Sprouts, and also to Walmart and picked up a few things as well. As I don't have the luxury of any PTO at my job, I was back and work today, and the "girls" slept in and hung out here at the house today while I was at work. Tomorrow, if they are up when I have to leave, they will come with me in the morning, and hang out for a bit. Although it isn't always a vacation, I appreciate that they make the trip to spend whatever time we have together, in between the work days, and weekends, and evenings. These beauties are my HEART!
Glad you have a good time with family. I have been working and working.
@SonjaRae (4802)
Thanks Andria! Busy lady as always I see?
JJ is back home, Scar (the cat) is at home with him. I am sorry you have to work, it would have been wonderful to be able to spend more time with your daughter and granddaughter.
@SonjaRae (4802)
That is fantastic news! Glad to hear he is back home! Yes it would have been, but I will make the most of each moment I do have!
Family time is golden.
@SonjaRae (4802)
I agree John
Even though I'm too busy I always take time to come here.
@SonjaRae (4802)
I have stopped by to check in briefly, but it's amazing how much less time I spend on my iPad, when my granddaughter is chatting up a storm and we are playing hide and seek. LOL
They are both beautiful. It is always nice to spend time with family. I have been so busy with work that I haven't been around here as much as I normally am. I've been working lots of extra hours. By the time I get home I am exhausted. Enjoy your time together.
@SonjaRae (4802)
Thank you. These two are my HEART! I do understand exhausted! Hope you are getting plenty of rest!
@SonjaRae I haven't been but I hope I do soon! How long are they visiting for?
@SonjaRae (4802)
@Happy2BeMe They came for 2 weeks; leaving on June 5th.
@TheSojourner (17304)
I love this pic of B&L. How beautiful they both are! Give 'em hugs and kisses from Auntie Coco! xo
@SonjaRae (4802)
Thanks Sis. Hugs and kisses delivered. Xoxo
@Ruby3881 (1997)
It's wonderful to "meet" you, Sonja! I'm glad you had a pleasant visit
@SonjaRae (4802)
Well thank you so much! It's a pleasure to meet you as well!
Sounds like you are having some great family time. Cute little one you have there.
@SonjaRae (4802)
Thanks so much!
@sishy7 (27598)
They are beauties indeed! Glad to hear you're too busy to be here because of them. Enjoy your time with the family!
@SonjaRae (4802)
Thank you. I am!!!
@responsiveme (16816)
They are alright.Family being around means a lot to me too since I am an empty nester She is the cutie I saw in your post about the chaise in the yard, isn't she.?
@SonjaRae (4802)
Yes she is! I too am an empty nester, so any time I get to have my family around, my children/grandchildren especially, means a lot to me!
Im sorry you had to work today and have to tomorrow but glad you're having a good time
@KrauseHome (35517)
Glad that you have the time and they live close enough to be able to visit. Lately due to my Health, I am not able to be here much and just trying to find time when I can.
@SonjaRae (4802)
Yes it is a blessing to be able to spend time with them. Praying your health improves!
2 beautiful reasons to be busy!
@SonjaRae (4802)
Thank you! I think so too!
• Walnut Creek, California
Love the cuties in the picture! How was the deli? California is hard on a boy who grew up with REAL delis!
@SonjaRae (4802)
Jason's Deli here in Tulsa can't hold a candle to Brent's Deli in Northridge, California either. It wasn't bad, but it's disappointing. They have a nice salad bar though. Thanks, those cuties are my heart!
It sounds like it's been a good visit! =)
@SonjaRae (4802)
So nice! Blessed to have them here for 2 weeks!
@Morleyhunt (21005)
I'm retired but you'd never know it. Last week I had my four year old grand daughter for a week.....
@xstitcher (12500)
• Petaluma, California
Running around doing housework, trying to get closer to finishing an order I got from my Etsy shop, and doing other things for my Mom.
Enjoy your daughter and granddaughter I have not been on myLot much either
@kobesbuddy (55368)
• East Tawas, Michigan
And it's no wonder you are so proud of these beautiful ladies:) What a blessing!
I am happy for you that they made it safe and sound. I am sure it was hard on a little one at such a young age, but, she made it. How long are they staying with you?