So far, so good.

Have three baskets full of clean clothes. (One is just what was recently bought in the last two weeks). So I started seperating it into piles of what they are. Socks, bras and underwear in one, pants and capris in another, shirts that go in the dresser, stuff that gets hung up, and pajamas. Then I started with the clothes that get hung, as there's more of that than anything else. Besides maybe the under garments. Lol. And now I'm already half way done. Woo. So taking a break to finish this episode of "Dawson's Creek". Then going to watch my soap in 15 minutes before getting back to the clothes. Also went up three levels in the 'cookie jam' facebook game, after being stuck at a level for a week.. Then made $0.15 so far on the shop your way sweeps today. And am almost $2 over what I made here last month. Woot! Keep em coming! So.. yeah, I'd say I'm doing pretty good today, all around. How are you doing today?
@Fishmomma (11503)
I'm doing alright today and so far have one article up and another ready to write. Shop Your Way is my highest earning site, so you know I have saved hundreds of dollars every month. I sure hope my store stays open for the three years, as the lease ends in three years and the store owner isn't renewing.
I hope it does too. Would be sad for you if it didnt.
@Fishmomma (11503)
@Courtlynn I really enjoy Sears; however, not the traffic to that city. K-mart is walking distance, so will really feel the loss of the store. The number of people that are employed including one of my daughter's school friends works there will be hard to see more people trying to find a job. The city wants to put in apartment buildings.
@Fishmomma i mean, yeah people could use apartments.. but would be sad if you cant get to kmart.
@jobelbojel (7347)
Mine was so-so. It was hot in the morning and I just finished my work at 12 midnight. Ready to go to bed.
Night
Im doing pretty good. I not were i want to be on here but thats ok, I try to do what i can and also when my bosses arent around. Right now they left to go out with family to lunch and now i have to leave in about 5 minutes from work to go run some errands and get some things done for work so i can stay busy tomorrow in the office doing what i need to do. I hope i can answer some discussions later on but i doube it and i hope when i return onto mylot later this evening frtom my phone that my points go up some because im not really liking the number its at right now and i need to do more, Maybe when i come back there will be some good dsicussions i can respond to and hopefully when i wake up in the morning it will be where i want it to be.
Im sorry its not where you want it to be. Hope it goes up soon
You are on a laundry roll!
Once i start i dont like to stop.. but need to today. Been a tough few weeks
@JediYoda (1718)
• Samoa
I'm just beginning my day. It will be a busy day for me at work.
Well try to enjoy your day
Nice you can take little breaks too Courtney. Glad you have the house to yourself to do what you want to do.
How did you know i was home alone -_
@Courtlynn I am psychic lol..nah I just know usually your Mom is at work right?
@TiarasOceanView 4-5 days of the week, yes. Lol.
Sounds like a good day so far
Yup. Hope yours has been too
@xstitcher (11813)
• Petaluma, California
Mom has been feeling well enough to fold laundry, lately. What level are you on on Cookie Jam? Probably higher than me--I'm only on 432--which I am stuck on at the moment...
Ooh very much higher than that.. lol. Level 1279. But thats from when i used to play for a long time every day. Hardly play anymore. Maybe 2 days a week now. But not for hours.
@LeaPea2417 (21129)
• Toccoa, Georgia
It is going ok here, it has been raining all morning , just doing those indoor house chores.
Hope you get a break from it
I will be doing laundry tomorrow. I only have two loads a week. Not to bad.
We have a few every week. But have three people here and change alot
Nice. Good job. Sounds like a productive day! I havent seen Dawsons Creek in a good ten years. Lol
They play it on the POP channel. I love it
Sounds like you're having a productive day. I've managed to get the bathrooms done, some laundry, and vacuuming. I'm hoping to relax for awhile before worrying about cooking dinner