Does anyone want to join me on a historic pub crawl?

You might lose me at The Sherlock Holmes Pub for awhile, and then the Ten Bells Pub , but I'll definitely catch up after awhile... After this, let's say we go on a tour / night stay of a few historic inns yes?
A 14-stop bar tour through Great Britain's past.
I love pub crawls. Our old mountain bike team used to do one in Denver on our bikes every year. It was a blast.
@ScribbledAdNauseum - In all those years, we had just two crashes, and one of those was before we started drinking!
@teamfreak16 Lucky Group Then!
I have been to 221B Baker Street in London.
Have you now? It's a museum dedicated to the fictitious character of Holmes and the Doc isn't it?
@ScribbledAdNauseum When I was there oh so long ago, it was just an address and plaque. No museum or anything.
@JohnRoberts It appears they've turned it into a museum now... I think I'd much rather go to the pub with the upstairs rooms redone in Sherlock fashion though..
• Denmark
I've been on a Sherlock Holmes tour in London which ended in a pub. That was great.
Was it the pub with the recreated 221B Baker Street flat?
• Denmark
@ScribbledAdNauseum No, it was a small pub in the East End of London where Jack the Ripper was active.
@MALUSE Oh, well equally as horrifically fascinating.
One of those pubs is near me. I really ought to visit it. :)
When I do make it over (saving is difficult when you aren't getting many hours) I'll be visiting a few of these myself.. I won't imbibe at all of them though..