Let's see if it lets me post.

Defuniak Springs, Florida
I have tried a couple of times to post today, and either because of the weather or because of the internet I have yet to be able to post. So here's to another try. It's been raining off and on today, which slowed things down outside- but I have still got plenty done. Did the last load of laundry, and washed the dishes from dinner last night and breakfast and lunch today. Got two articles sent off, and washed all the light covers from the ceiling fans- it amazes me how dirty those get. Dinner is going to be an easy one tonight, because I don't feel like messing with anything fancy tonight, and because I have to go to the store this afternoon and pick a couple things up. What is everyone else up to today?
@TheSojourner (17298)
Yes, it posted and it appears, like many other times, it double-posted. If that's true, you need to delete one.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@CoralLevang it has already been deleted. my internet is casuing many headaches today.
@thislittlepennyearns Computers cause me me headaches most days.
Well since my day is about done and thank god im laying down at my boyfriends in bed waiting on him to get home
This is a success. A quiet day of reading and online for me.
I just had work and then a nap today. Nothing crazy.
Sorry youve had a tough time posting again. You've been pretty productive anyways
• Preston, England
art classes and lamenting the tragedies that have dominated the news here has been the heart of my day
@nomus24g (25196)
yes, finally u could post :)