Do you always use this 4-letter word?

@kaka135 (14099)
Malaysia
I have just received the latest newsletter from Ziglar Family mentioning about the 4-letter word. I wondered which word it is that many of us are using pervasively nowadays, ugly and negative, and people tend to use it in frustration. When I checked out the blog post mentioned, the 4-letter word is B-U-S-Y. I learned to stop saying I am busy a few years ago as I read that it doesn't make us happy by saying that and that's not actually true, though I still say it sometimes. We should actually say "I don't prioritize that", instead of saying we are busy. Zig Ziglar said, "Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem." You can read the blog post here: Do you always say you are busy?
By Mark Timm, CEO Ziglar Family   There is a 4-letter word so pervasive in society today that nobody even seems to notice its use anymore. Like all 4- letter words, it’s ugly and negative, and people tend to use it in frustration.  The word? B-U-S-Y. Busy
@Asylum (48281)
• Manchester, England
I was expecting this post to refer to that really bad 4 letter word, WORK.
Yes, that's another nasty one.
@Asylum (48281)
• Manchester, England
@JudyEv That is the worst one.
@Asylum Hello Barry, I am glad to see you around, I was really concerned, especially after what happened in Manchester.
I am afraid I do say that word too often. If saying "busy" interferes with our happiness, it is wise to drop it from our vocabulary.
Watch out for this site.
I have used that word alot. I am busy because I have a very weird schedule. I believe everyone is busy in their own way. I do have time on my hands and instead of doing what I should I watch TV to relax me.
@magnumopus (1674)
It's not managing the time but managing oneself in relation to time since time will always be fix.
I am sorry, but I do not agree. If I have to do something in priority and I have no time to do something else because I AM BUSY, the best is to let people know.
@dragon68 (779)
Some are busy-busy, while some are lazy-busy.
I can imagine a few strange looks if I go around saying 'I don't prioritise that'.
I never say that I'm busy.
Oh yes, I do use that 4 letter word too often . . . I am too busy being busy !