Going To Clean On Vacation

Two more days and then I’m on vacation. It’s been about six months since I’ve had one. But that’s okay because on Fridays, I get to leave several hours early when it’s not tax season. I have some Spring cleaning that I want to get done. Actually, I think I Spring clean most of the year anyway.
Spring is over here so I don't have to clean anymore?
Enjoy the very clean home once you are done, I have been doing that sort of thing for about a week now and since Friday and Saturday will be work days for me, I have Sunday, Monday and Tuesday to just relax and spend time with mom ! Enjoy the Memorial weekend festivities, are you going to any ?
@Mareena (452)
Wish u a sucessful mission
• Preston, England
@Susan2015 hope you have a great vacation
I do not clean enough, but I have been this week while I pack and so forth.
@sugartoes (40033)
• Greencastle, Indiana
where you going for your vacation? I hear ya on spring cleaning the whole year I kinda wonder why they call it spring cleaning.
@sugartoes It's a staycation. I might go shopping for a couple of hours on one day. But mostly staying home.
@sugartoes (40033)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Susan2015 that don't sound too exciting how long is the vacation?
@sugartoes Starting today the 26th and all next week.
I haven't had a real vacation in years. I would love a week to spend away from home (well I think I would anyway) to go to the beach and relax. But, then you go home and there is so much to do. Seems that when you go away for even a few days you have more to do when you get back.
@ElusiveButterfly And working full time, it's hard to do all the cleaning I want to do.
@Susan2015 add a 2 year old to that mix along with a manchild who thinks the only thing he has to do is take out the trash. Yay!
I hope that you will do more than spring cleaning during your vacation.
@PatZAnthony (12573)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Even though we all seem to be cleaning all the time, it is nice to have some extra time to do things that somehow get missed @Susan2015
I clean year round too but since Tony is sick I cant, the smell of cleaners takes his breath I am back to just plain soap and water.
@m_audrey6788 (13844)
I love cleaning, organizing and designing a house...it makes me feel good after seeing it well done
@Elizaby (3621)
• Pensacola, Florida
Only do a little each day and remember to get some good rest on your vacation and enjoy some time away from the grind