Golden Records

Daytona Beach, Florida
Elvis’ fifth album was titles Elvis’ Golden Records and was released by RCA Victor in March of 1958. Most of this album was recorded at Radio Recorders in Hollywood, California. This album was certified Gold in 1961, Platinum in 1988, 5 times Platinum in 1992 and 6 times Platinum in 1999. The singles on this album included “Heartbreak Hotel”, “I Want You, I Need You, I Love You”, “Don’t Be Cruel”, “Love Me Tender”, “Too Much”, “All Shook Up” and “Loving You”. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis%27_Golden_Records
Elvis Presley- I want you, I need you, I love you
@lovebuglena (7583)
• Staten Island, New York
Elvis was a great singer and entertainer. I love his songs!!!!!!!
Sometimes I don't know which I enjoy more just listening to his songs or watching him perform on video @Lovebuglena
• Staten Island, New York
@RasmaSandra I'd say for me it's both...
@ramapo17 (25891)
• Melbourne, Florida
@RasmaSandra I saw him in person and I couldn't talk for a week from all the screaming I did.
I think it is fair to say some of those titles are somewhat familiar lol!
You don't say @JohnRoberts I think once he got through recording a dozen records people could go around and automatically sing his songs whenever they came on the radio.