Off to go to yoga

@KristenH (20489)
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Since I took this gloomy day off from the gym, it sure is cool enough to feel like spring before this Memorial Day Weekend. Not too hot or cold. But with grey clouds and chance of rain tonight, I'm going to talk to Sara at yoga class and ask her for a ride home, if she doesn't mentioned it to me ahead of time. I don't want to walk home with a 55% chance of a thunderstorm, like I didn't want to do a month ago. I know she wouldn't mind. As for Upwork, I did finish the last two articles from Monday's batch in an hour and got two more short ones to do in another hour. I had no work today, when I checked in wit him. Maybe tomorrow. I won't make my $50 and can hope for $40 by the end of Friday. I did manage to work on tweaking Venom's synopsis yesterday and this morning. I sent it to that agent this afternoon. I continue to work on the 4th one and hope to send it to her next week, since I'll be working on it over this weekend. Two weeks down, seven weeks to go to hear from her via her response time. I'm off to yoga and be back in 2 hours with a report.
@lovebuglena (3160)
I've done yoga once. Went to a yoga retreat. Turned out the yoga they were doing there was not beginner so it was hard for me to keep up. Have not done yoga after that and perhaps for the reason that it was hard for me...
@KristenH (20489)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Oh dear, Lena. Sounds like it was advanced or intermediate. There should be one for beginners.
@KristenH Apparently that one was advanced. I had no idea though, otherwise I wouldn't have gone.
@KristenH (20489)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@lovebuglena Sounds like it. I'm not ready to move up to the next level. Not sure if and when I'll ever be, though. Hmm.
@prashu228 (22652)
From how many years are you practicing yoga Have a great day..
@KristenH (20489)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Three years this October. Thanks.
Hope that it is a good session for you!
@KristenH (20489)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks. It was!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Hope yoga is a lot of fun. I am going to try to order a couple dvds off ebay and get back into yoga every day or at least a few times a week. Have fun!
@KristenH (20489)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks April and go for it.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida