My new pillow

@CRK109 (14365)
I ordered a photo pillow after my cat passed away. It may sound strange to some people, but I needed something to hug and I thought a pillow with her picture on it would do the trick. I used the same photo that I have for my profile picture here It's 16" square and it's perfect. It arrived today and I can't stop touching it and hugging it. I don't know why I never thought of pillows before. I don't have photos up on the walls because I don't want to damage anything (and I haven't found anything that will stick to these walls yet, which is driving me crazy!). But photo pillows would be great to have on the love seat and my rocker and on the bed. As I make money along the way, I'll order some of my late husband and maybe some of the other cats I've had. It would be nice to see the whole family again! I suffered through a horrid headache for most of the day and it finally broke around 4pm. So when I went down to get the mail, I ran into a couple of other women who live on my floor and we got to talking. It was so nice, even though the conversations are always so short. I have to go for bloodwork in the morning. The lab is right across the street, so this will be the first time I don't have to get a ride for my bloodwork. That will be a nice change...as long as it's not pouring rain! Claudia
A pillow is a nice idea.
@CRK109 (14365)
Once in a while I come up with a good idea. This pillow is definitely one of them. It's therapeutic and anyone who visits will love it, I'm sure!
@CRK109 I hope you consider rescuing a cat from the shelter in the future. I know it hurts to think about losing another one but you'd be saving a life.
@CRK109 (14365)
@NJChicaa I've been in touch with a group that helps low income people with their pets. They are trying to help me rescue a cat/kitten. We're just waiting to hear from the woman who runs the shelter. Apparently, she's inundated with people who want to adopt and she doesn't always have time. So I'm in waiting mode right now. And with the holiday upon us, I'm sure I won't hear until at least next week now.
Those pillows sound like a great idea. It will be nice to be surrounded by all your pet and to have your husband near you.
@CRK109 (14365)
Sounds near perfect to me. Makes me work that much harder to make a little extra money so I can order the next one soon!
@CRK109 I like to use my little earnings here to buy a few things I like.
Those pillows sound a great idea. I do hope it's not raining when you have to cross the street.
@CRK109 (14365)
oh of course it was raining! lol But it didn't stop me! I just went and got things done.
@CRK109 I've read now how you had to walk across in the rain! But at least it's all done now.
@carebear29 (25552)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
awe sorry for your loss
@CRK109 (14365)
thanks Nikki
@carebear29 (25552)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@CRK109 your welcome
Ahhh! That is so sweet. What a nice memorial for your kitty. Has there been a change in the weather there? That's usually when I get a headache. Hope the blood work outing goes well in the morning.
@CRK109 (14365)
It's been chilly today and it felt pretty good, so I don't know what's with all the headaches this week. Could be allergies, I suppose. I would know if I could close the windows and turn on the a/c, but it's not warm enough! lol
@CRK109 .......I have heard a couple others here had a headache too the past few days Probably is allergies. I haven't turned the a/c on yet either. I'm upstairs and it sure has been warm but I don't want to wimp out now cause I know it will be a lot worse later on.
Great idea.Now, she'll always be around.
@CRK109 (14365)
This will stop me from staring at the box with her ashes. It's a good thing.