How many times do I have to tell you that LeBron James is human?

@Deepizzaguy (11453)
Lake Charles, Louisiana
This is what me laugh. The sports media at Fox Sports 1 and ESPN have the gall to parade Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron "King" James as some kind of a super hero that has no weaknesses. Wrong humanoids. Cleveland Cavaliers forward Richard Jefferson said on Tuesday after the Cavaliers beat the Boston Celtics in Game Four of the National Basketball Association Eastern Conference Finals that the reason James only scored 11 points on Sunday when the Celtics came back from a 21 point deficit to win their first game of the best of seven series is that James was "sick." with a sickness bug that made him weaker than Superman when he encounters Kryptonite. I have always wondered why did James not tell his bosom buddies of the media he was "sick.?" Is Richard Jefferson his mouthpiece now? Or is it that King James does not to tell his subjects that he is human after all? PBS super hero Wordgirl just said to me (Wink wink) "Let me be King James spokesman. I can define the meaning of the word sick for you faster than you say 'Panama Squirrel.""
Another reason LeBron is "superhuman" is because he inherited the "Jordan Rule" meaning if you so much as look at him you get called for a foul and when he shoves everyone out of the way as he plows to the basket like a charging bull, those he knocked to the floor get called for the foul. There's a set of rules for all the other players and a set of rules for LeBron including don't you dare lay a finger on him.
@crossbones27 (18553)
• Redlands, California
That is funny, I remember just a few years ago how they kept calling him a choker and cannot live up to the moment. I do not care for most sports shows these days. They definitely went corporate and do not say anything objective these days for the most part.
@Deepizzaguy (11453)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
That is true. I only see the sports talk shows for just a few minutes just to laugh at their idol worship.
@ilocosboy (34344)
James has been lost many times in the finals, more than he won the trophy, hype maybe good in marketing of NBA
@Deepizzaguy (11453)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
As long as he draws ratings for the league, he will be King James of Ohio.
Richard Jefferson is still playing? I had no idea.
@Deepizzaguy (11453)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I think in a reserve role. I mean could LeBron just tell those reporters who worship the ground he walks on that is sick with a flu bug and not send his mate to speak for him? Cat got his tongue?
Fans and those who make money off of these sports stars, try to pretend that they have no feelings, families and life out of sports.
@Deepizzaguy (11453)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
That is true. I just watch the sports shows to get a good chuckle of their sports idol worship.
Some people get it in their heads that their sports heroes and other idols are super human. I'm sorry he was sick for the game and didn't score as many points.