A Memory...

@tallawah (9333)
Kingston, Jamaica
I was just Eighteen... at a morning function... I was all dressed up. I went to the Bar to order a Drink! I ordered something full of Gin and drank it down. I hadn't eaten breakfast. It was coming back up and I reached the sidewalk just in time to lose it in the street. Oh I felt really bad. My father came to me, took me home. So there I was, being sick at home, and realising that I was supposed to do something at the function. I realised I had insulted people I loved and felt so bad about it, that a few pukes didn't come close. Grovelling I went over to apologise and was told, in the most caustic terms, that because I wore a mini skirt I had been barred from participation. I didn't say a word. I got out of there, laughing my head off. Apparently so incensed over my attire, I was 'slighted'. I never had to apologise and my morning puke was unrecorded.
@prashu228 (25503)
Lol..are you happy that you never had to apologize
@tallawah (9333)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Of course... It was like a reprieve... can you imagine the insult I paid my cousin...? Fortunately my Aunt prevented that. I did not let my cousin down....
@shivamani10 (11187)
• Hyderabad, India
In India, such things will never be allowed by a father. Such things will never be tolerated.
@tallawah (9333)
• Kingston, Jamaica
My Father took me home. I was young and didn't know the dangers. No one knew... my father took me home.
thatwas that then good mot havign to apologize
@tallawah (9333)
• Kingston, Jamaica
It was the first time I encountered someone so focused on 'fixing' me they missed reality.