Prayers for my niece

My sister is pregnant and has just received some very scary news. We found out a few weeks ago that the baby girl has Down Syndrome. Today after an ultrasound we found out that the baby girl has a severe heart defect. The baby will have to have surgery immediately after birth if she survives. Prayers please for my niece and my family.
Sending prayers for your niece and your family. I was a special education teacher, and I worked with many children with Down syndrome who did just fine with the surgery. Also, it is amazing how much a child with Down syndrome can achieve. Never put a limit on what these children can do. I was honored to be in the company of those wonderful children.
@Morleyhunt (21388)
God can perform miracles. I've known Poole who were told that their child had severe problems and later delivered a healthy....child
So very sad. Will definitely me keeping the baby and all of you in my prayers.
Sorry to hear this..very scary.
@prashu228 (25501)
That's scary, hope everything will be fine. My prayers
That is scary. Hope everything goes ok
@Nawsheen (22955)
• Mauritius
I pray for your niece
@responsiveme (16872)
Prayers are going out.