That was explosive

Peoria, Arizona
My mom and I were just chatting away in my room. We were talking about dinner and something else when we both had the tinkle scared out of us. A loud explosion happened. It wasn't just a BOOM it was more like a loud boom with about 5 other booms after it. It was terrifying. We have no idea where it came from, my mom went to look outside and apparently a lot of our neighbors went to look as well. No one could figure out where it came from or what it was. Someone said gun shots, 1. I think after about 2 shots they would be done, not 7. 2. guns don't sound like that unless it is like a grenade gun. I play video games. I know how guns sound. Another said a car crash, well there was no screeching or glass noises. I was thinking maybe a gas line bursting, it has happened before in this neighbourhood, but so far no smell of gas. My last guesses were either someone was playing with really big bowling pins, something was knocked over because of the wind, or lastly fireworks. people do like to play with fireworks around here. So I wouldn't doubt the last one. Or maybe someone's meth lab blew up. It has happened here before to the house on the corner. So...I wouldn't doubt it. So freaky though. I don't need to hear about anymore explosions man!
Yes, indeed that would sure be unnerving. Hope you find out what it is.
• Peoria, Arizona
Still have no idea what it is haha Pretty sure it was fireworks, makes the most sense.
@DesirousDreamer .....Does sound that way.
• Peoria, Arizona
@celticeagle A lot of people like to shoot them off randomly haha pretty sure they buy those big 100 dollar packages and just do it randomly
@dpk262006 (56473)
Did you come to know about the real cause of explosion?
• Peoria, Arizona
Nope! No one really talks in this neighborhood. So I am just going to say it was fireworks haha
@dpk262006 (56473)
@DesirousDreamer Fireworks sounds safe.
• Peoria, Arizona
@dpk262006 They are absolutely not, especially in a dry place like Arizona.
Would be interesting to know which one. Hope noones hurt though
• Peoria, Arizona
It would, but sadly, we will probably never know haha I am just saying it was fireworks, because I heard some later on
@DesirousDreamer ooh. Yeah that time of year again
• Peoria, Arizona
@Courtlynn It is that time of year all around for my neighbors. They will set things off all the time.
@hostessman (9767)
• Tucson, Arizona
i didn't see anything on our news about it,i hope it is nothing serious
• Peoria, Arizona
It wouldn't have been on the news since there wasn't even any sirens about it haha I am pretty sure it was just fireworks.
@responsiveme (16835)
Now I am wondering which of those it was?
• Peoria, Arizona
I am thinking it was fireworks since I heard them later on.