Good morning!

Ponce De Leon, Florida
And Happy Friday! It's a bit cooler this morning than it has been for the last several days, so that was nice when I took Harley out to do her business. I've got a load of dishes running, and then I've gotta put dinner in the crock pot so it can cook on low all day. I got just about all the cleaning done yesterday, so I can focus on writing and online work today- I do need to get some laundry done, but that is easy and won't take very long. Hope everyone has a great day!
Good morning!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@NJChicaa, how was yoru night out last night?
@thislittlepennyearns It was a blast!
Have a Happy Hallmark Day lol!!!
Well today i have to go out for work and get some errands done for my boss and while im out i might run by my boyfriends job to see him, but i doubt i will have enough time to do that. Im glad its friday but my weekend will be crazy as ill be moving and trying to figure out storage stuff with my parents or my dad and my boyfriend. We will see how that goes though. Hope you have a good friday.