How To Get 100 Million Dollars?

Well here is an interesting thing. A Muslim man orders pizza from Little Caesars and sues for $100 Million because he got Pepperoni on his Pizza! Yup, because it wasn't Halal but real Pepperoni he's suing. The article is below. I understand that he can't eat pork and he was supposed to have beef Pepperoni, but does that give him the right to sue and make such a large profit from it? If you are ordering pizza you have to have some idea that certain items are not what you want on it. He chose to order the pizza and while he ordered a special Pepperoni that doesn't violate his religion, isn't it a bit much to pay him for a mistake he contributed to having it happen? It seems a bit over the top to me. If I order a Pizza and get somethings that I don't like or didn't order I don't sue over it. If you don't want pork then don't order an item normally made from pork. The "imitation" pork product seems to me to be a loophole for someone to have what you aren't supposed to. Since the original item is a pork product, to have it in a 'mock' form seems a bit silly to me. What do you think?
A Muslim man is suing Little Caesars for $100 million after he says he was served and then accidentally ate pepperoni made with pork, a food prohibited by Islamic law.  The complaint says Mohamad Bazzi of Dearborn ordered halal pizza twice from the shop on
He won't get $100 million but will settle for hefty payoff as we live in a society uber sensitive to some groups.
@JohnRoberts Yup! It doesn't help that it happened in Dearborn, Michigan either as it is one of the largest populations of Muslims in the country.
@tzwrites (3412)
I don't think he should be able to get any compensation for it. It's the same with the people who sued Starbucks because the coffee was too hot. Come on!
Me thinks he won't prevail!
@snowy22315 I don't know... There are so many who have before him. IE McDonald's Hot Coffee Case!
@snowy22315 Here is what Halal meat means.
A Muslim butcher opened recently in our neighborhood and they sell halal meat
He should receive five Halal beef pepperoni pizzas for free. That's fair.
• New Delhi, India
Cases like this have happened before also
He is clearly trying to make a quick buck from Little Ceasars.