Wrongly influenced.

Yesterday my friend shared a series link to me. I watched it and I didn't like that series at all. It was about an "independent Indian girl" who is such a rebel that she doesn't even know how to respect elders, or act normal in social situations and uses the f word all the time. A modern girl who thinks it is lame to cook and do stuff on our own and acts like she owns the world. That series was really baseless. I don't know why my friends liked it so much. It was utter bullsh***. I can't believe how people are getting wrong idea of being independent.They're sending a wrong message to the society. my friends are so much influenced by it that now they're starting to use this "f" word in every sentence and thinking it's "trending".
It is sending the wrong message. People should learn to respect others as well as themselves.
Being an Indian girl, I do know the struggles. There's a lot of difference in our views and society's but still I don't think that it should be dealt in this way. This is not right.
Yes, one can be independent and act in a proper manner too. So sad to hear that so many are so easily influenced by inappropriate behavior.
People who are independent and successful doesn't behave in this way. They respect others too..
@nomus24g (16442)
that's how the new world feminist looks feminism as...
But isn't that wrong?
@nomus24g (16442)
@Slayqueen I better not say anything...the entire definition of FEMINISM is convoluted and then there are Male who also shows solidarity without even looking at both side of the coin...Society feels that "Females are angels and Males are wrong doers" and basis this they build up all
@nomus24g I don't think that all men are wrong and they shouldn't suffer the consequences of wrong men. And not all women are angels.. But still we need feminism because the crimes on women hasn't stopped at least where I live, it's still not safe. But I don't like the fact that people are getting wrong idea of being "independent".
I am pretty sure about one thing and that is good news or good things reach out to very few people and influence only some of them. However, evil nature of ours influences millions. Since you are Indian I am sure you know that this is "Kaliyug". What can you expect in this era? There is negativity everywhere and people are very soon attracted to negative influences. Just remember one thing and that is 'go solo'. Let others enjoy their lives they want to and you go on your own path. You should not be judgmental towards anyone cause it depletes your energy.
I don't think everytime I can think about positive things. Sometimes I feel negative things shouldn't be overlooked. And I am not telling them not to enjoy their life. I just want that people shouldn't get influenced by such things. I care about this world.
• Portland, Connecticut
I am not a fan of this type of language and I ask people to please not use it in front of me.
Same with me. My friends use it all the time but I don't. Because I don't feel it's right.
@prashu228 (22865)
Hmm that's sad how our society is seeing all the things.