Now that was creepy!

Peoria, Arizona
Do you ever have those times where you just feel like you are psychic? You already know what someone is going to say. You know the movement someone is going to do. You have a feeling that something bad is going to happen and try to prevent it? I love that feeling but sometimes it just is down right creepy. Because it is just like, why did my brain make me think of this? How did I already know this was going to happen? Did my future self send a message to my current self? Even if it is us a minuscule situation it is still just so interesting! What just happened to me isn't that big of a deal because it was still pretty interesting that it happened! I was on youtube and just singing to myself "It will Rain" by Bruno Mars. Because who doesn't like to randomly sing Bruno Mars? He is magical! I finished up a video I was watching on youtube and decided it was time to listen to music! Because I love listening to music when I am crocheting and drawing, I feel the most productive. I turn on pandora on my phone and what was the first song to play on pandora? "It will rain" by Bruno Mars! What in the world? That is so creepy! It is like pandora was listening to me and just knew to turn that song on. Out of all the stations I have on my pandora, they play that. Crazy. I have had this situation happen to me a few times before, and each time it just blows my mind! I am the music psychic!
Thats happend to me a few times too.
• Peoria, Arizona
It is so odd, but also a little fun.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Ive had that happen in the car before, and it freaks me out a little bit loll
• Peoria, Arizona
I feel like it is almost easier to predict things in a car since the radio does like to play the same songs, but yes it is still pretty creepy haha!