scarlet-clicks is a scam site

Portugal
Hi I know that like me some people work in ptc sites to earn extra money. I worked in scarlet-clicks and there was a time that i didnt remember my password and clicked in the site for them to give me the password and they didnt send me any email.I explained the situation to the responsible person because when they finally sent me the password my account was inactive. They talked like didnt believe me and i had to send them the codes of the messages i sent them asking to give me the password. In resume they didnt give me my money. I worked there since 2015 and i earned 2 dollars and some cents and they took the money from me. Even if they put an account inactive they cant take the money. I worked 2 years for nothing. Please dont work for this website i explained them what happened, it wasnt my fault if they didnt send me the password and even i sent many messages explaining everything they didnt. They won money for my work and i didnt earn neither one cent.
@else34 (13665)
• New Delhi, India
@sweetloveforeve Tons of thanks for sharing this post.A friend of mine is going to join the site.I'll warn him.
• Portugal
You're welcome its not fair that they take away the money.they won money with my work and i received zero cents
• Portugal
@else34 thanks jai but i say here that this site is a scam because they stole my money. Even if a website inactivate your account because for a few monthes you coulndt log in and in my case it wasnt my fault i sent tons of messages asking for a password they dont have the right to take our money. Before they inactivate they should send it to our paypal or inactivate the account but have the money there for the user to use it when he gets back to the site. What they did was steal my two dollars and some cents. So i really wish that site didnt have more users.because from me it was two dollars but other users maybe was more.
@else34 (13665)
• New Delhi, India
@sweetloveforeve That's exactly what has happened with one of my friends.He had joined scarlet clix,but due to some reasons remained inactive for a couple of months.They didn't pay him what he had earned.All his requests and complaints fell on deaf ears.
Sorry to hear this.
• Portugal
Thank you it was very sad for me really