A big spider on my door. Save me

@Nawsheen (22941)
Mauritius
I have a phobia of spiders. Just some minutes back I was passing by the bathroom when I saw this big spider on the door. I never saw a spider in the house before. I am so scared that I am not going near the bathroom. We left the window opened till late today and maybe the spider crawled it.  I hope that it doesn't come back tomorrow. This creature is disturbing my sleep.
• Denmark
When I find a spider, I make it crawl onto a sheet of paper and throw it out of the window. We'd wade knee deep in insects if there weren't spiders which catch and eat them.
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
It is a big one. That's why i am a bit afraid to catch it or go anywhere near it. I don't really want to kill it.
• Denmark
@Nawsheen Take a glass jar and put it over the spider. Then you can ask someone tomorrow to take it out of your house for you.
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
@MALUSE okay i am going to try that. Thank you
@ShifaLk (7376)
hehehe awww that doesn't say anything. Just kill it.
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
I caught it using a jar and threw it outside. Felt afraid to kill it
@ShifaLk (7376)
@Nawsheen haha Are you scared of becoming a Spider Woman?
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
@ShifaLk I don't want to be spider woman. I prefer to be a normal human
Oh dear..you never caught it? Is it very big? I would kill it for you or catch it and let it back outside. I am not afraid unless it is huger and poisonous. Get a big jar or something or a rug and smash it. Don't be afraid.
@Nawsheen Here is some, unless you want to kill it
Spiders can be unwanted house guests. But even if you don’t want spiders in your home, you don’t necessarily want to kill them! Luckily there are a few metho...
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
@TiarasOceanView I caught it using a jar and threw it outside. Thank you
@Nawsheen You are awesome Nawsheen..see you are courageous!!!Proud of you for doing it.Welcome xo
I do hope the spider leaves your home soon. I am not afraid of spiders, but I would not want them in my house crawling around, that's for sure.
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
I get more scared when I see them crawling. Fortunately, I managed to catch it and threw it outside
I am no friend of spiders either. I get mortified. I saw one on the toilet seat. I had to go to another toilet (lol)
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
I can understand how you felt. I wanted to take this crawling creature out of my house. I managed to catch it using a jar and threw it outside
@Bodyandbrain (13817)
• Gurgaon, India
Oh God, new thing to know about you that you are scared of spider When I was living in Kerala I have seen spiders of palm size ,I used to make them out of my house by chasing and pushing by broom
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
Haha yes i get petrifried when I see spiders. Palm size spiders. Well thats scary now. I don't knw how i would have reacted seeing those.
• Gurgaon, India
@Nawsheen yes they look so big and dangerous as you can see their every shape very clearly. If you don't make them out of house they start to crawl on your body in the night
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
@Bodyandbrain oh no. Has a spider ever crawled to your bed
I can deal with house spiders. But I don't want to encounter seeing tarantula. That would freak me out
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
This one was somehow big. I hate spiders irrespectives of their sizes I managed to catch it though
@Nawsheen When I was a kid, my friends and I used to play with them by fighting on a stick. The winners will get all the spiders of the opponent. Image Credit: coralandoak.com
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
@Shavkat OMG playing with spiders that would freak me out. Were they the same kinds of spiders as illustrated in this picture
@bunnybon7 (34448)
• Holiday, Florida
i total understand. there seems to be more in Florida here then any other place i ever lived and snakes. have had to deal with it and one reason i hate living here
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
OMG there used to be snakes where you lived. Well thats creepy I am afraid of them too. I hope that you never had a snake coming in your home
@bunnybon7 (34448)
• Holiday, Florida
@Nawsheen thank God not these days but we once had one here inside. back then.
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
@bunnybon7 how did you get rid of it
@MsBooklover (2572)
Wow! You never saw a spider indoors before. That is something. As I see it, you have three choices. You can leave it alone, but I don't advise that. You will worry all the time about where it is. Or you can spray it with hairspray which will freeze it and then it will die. Or you can get one of these: What do you think you will do in the future?
Amazon.com : My Critter Catcher - Spider & Insect Catcher : Patio, Lawn & Garden
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
In fact I managed to catch the spider using a jar and had my cousin throw it outside for me. I didnt want to hurt the spider
@Nawsheen That is so sweet of you. God bless you.
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
@MsBooklover haha thanks
@scheng1 (24850)
You can talk to the spider, and ask it to leave your house. That is the Buddhist way of dealing with it. Treat the ants, cockroaches, spiders and whatever pests that you encounter as a friend. Talk to them gently with no threat, saying that you do not want to hurt them, and you ask them to move to the garden or somewhere else. I have not tried it yet. I just only learn about it.
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
Well i was not aware of this. I didn't want to kill tne spider and so what is that I put a jar over the spider and then threw it outside
@scheng1 (24850)
@Nawsheen That is good. At least you have the courage to use a jar to catch it.
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
@scheng1 haha yes
@PainsOnSlate (19771)
I hate spiders. They are ok outside but not in my house. If I see one, it gets squashed in a tissue and takes a ride down the toilet..
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
I am totally scared of spiders. I managed to catch this one using a jar and threw it outside.
@Nawsheen They don't scare me but I don't like them and none live if they come into my house. They die, they don't get saved by putting them outside.
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
@PainsOnSlate haha. I threw the spider outside. I just hope that it does not come back again
@PBKING (1513)
The only way to avoid spiders is to kill it...lol
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
Yes you are right. I am afraid to even look at a spider. Killing it is out question
@PBKING (1513)
@Nawsheen ... Why so? Have you had bad experince with spiders?
@jnesperos (260)
• Davao, Philippines
I have the phobia of spiders too "arachnophobia" I've been afraid of going in old rooms
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
Yes i can't even look at them and when they crawl.it makes it worst.
• Davao, Philippines
@Nawsheen I'm scared to look at its hands or whatever do you call it, it's scary
I'm petrified of spiders and snakes. I wouldn't have been able to sleep if I knew a spider was in my house. SCREAM!!!!!!!
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
Fortunately we don't have snakes over here. If I happen to find a spider I won't be at peace until someone kills it or throws it outside
@Micmac (7094)
Spiders are creepy. I saw one on my tooth brush just the other day.
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
Yes they are so scary on your brush. What was it doing there
@ranan1989 (396)
Hope the creature would crawled over your window and will not come back anymore
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
I caught it using a jar and threw it outside. I hope that i don't get to see any spiders tonight
I hope the Spider left and, didn't invite more friends over lol.
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
Fortunately there was no spider party over here I caught the spider using a jar and threw it outside
@Gillygirl (16445)
• Sutton, England
You have my sympathy I hate spiders.
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
They are so scary indeed. Looking at them freaks me out
@prashu228 (24867)
Lol..hope the spider has gone by now..
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
It is still there. Gathering my courage to go and catch it.
You remind me of my sons years ago, who saw a very big spider on a tree, it was so big, they nearly tore the back door down getting in the house.
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
Omg now that's scary. How did you catch the spider?