A different way to look at ladies public rest rooms

@ramapo17 (24092)
Melbourne, Florida
Okay ladies, this is for us. Did you ever notice how men can run in and out of a public rest room and never miss a beat? Not us ladies. After we stand on line for what seems to be hours, we have to try and take off our coats if it is winter. Sometimes there are no hooks to hang them on in the small booth. We end up tossing them over the door if we can. If there are no hooks we hang the purses over our neck in hope of not being strangled. Usually we have to clean off the seat as it is usually wet. If we are lucky there will be paper in there if not we have to look in our purse or pockets for tissues. Where is this fair? Why aren't there more, "clean" bathroom stalls for women? Why aren't there people cleaning the stalls more often? These are all questions that have been going on for years and still no answers.
I try at all times to walk with my own tissues - and I cover the top of taps with a piece when turning them on and off.
I also try not to touch anything with my bare hands.
thats a smart ideas t hanks I shall d do that too
@MALUSE Me too as most places for us women are really a mess sad after waiti ng to get in then finding it a filthy rest room amd stinky too
No idea. Although i never understood how womens toilet seats are wet all the time.. as we sit.. not stand.
@ramapo17 (24092)
• Melbourne, Florida
Because many of us squat and not sit. I always wipe it before leaving the stall but other people do not. EWE!!1
@ramapo17 i sit if have the wrap or toilet paper on it. And i squat and i dont make a mess. Lol.
@ramapo17 (24092)
• Melbourne, Florida
@Courtlynn Some places have paper seat covers in the stall. They should all do that.
I have never had any of these problems. I can use the bathroom in less than a minute. I go in wipe the seat, use it, wash my hands and leave. If the line for the women's bathroom is too long I will just use it outside or go in the men's room. A bathroom is a bathroom and I can promise you that the men's rooms are just as dirty because most men aren't as hygienic.
@ramapo17 (24092)
• Melbourne, Florida
Do you go in the men's room if there are men in it?
@ramapo17 I have before. The either look at me like I am crazy and go about their business, leave, or just ignore me. A bathroom is a bathroom. People walk into the wrong bathrooms all the time and don't realize it till after they are finished and no one freaks out about it.
@ramapo17 (24092)
• Melbourne, Florida
@CaseyRoss9966 I walked into the men's room once as I got on a cruise ship. My girlfriend and I were talking and never even knew it was the mens room until I saw my husband.
@garymarsh6 (14096)
Some people are just far too disgusting beyond words. Their toilet habits are atrocious and those who do not even bother to wash their hands are vile!
@ramapo17 (24092)
• Melbourne, Florida
I often wonder what their houses look like
@garymarsh6 (14096)
@ramapo17 Probably best not to even try to imagine!
@ramapo17 I wonder the same thing, but then - the restroom isn't theirs - so they just don't care.
My mother taught me never sit in a public toilet seat...And I never have in 69 years.tne thought of doing so would never cross my mind
@ramapo17 (24092)
• Melbourne, Florida
That is the same way I was taught and when I remember ahead of time I bring wipes to wipe it down just in case I accidently touch the seat.
@ramapo17 I have great thigh muscles LOL
and I b et a lotof restrooms for me n are'actuallyu cleaned more often I try to have Kleeex in my hand bag at all times too
@ramapo17 (24092)
• Melbourne, Florida
Me and sometimes I have cleaning wiped.
@JediYoda (1720)
• Samoa
Good discussion.
And why do public venues have the same number of stalls for men and woman, it is what creates the lines, we need more!!
@Elizaby (3672)
• Pensacola, Florida
How about over half the stalls being out of order and the waiting line is long. Or you go to one and it has just been closed by housekeeping to clean and you are told to go to tthe ones on the other side of the building