What a slow Saturday!

No, this isn't about Mylot being slow. Although it seems to be today.. But it's about the day itself. Although most weekends since January have been pretty slow and boring for me, this Saturday has been extra slow and boring. My boyfriend has been watching golf since noon, there was no household things to be done, and my mom was working. So there wasn't anything for me to do, besides watch tv. Now the day is mostly over as its going on 6pm. And I still have nothing to do besides figure out dinner, buy it / cook it, and eat. -_- God I hate weekends. Hope your weekend is going fast and better than mine is. Take care. See you around.
Yeah I hate this day. It is just not going well at all and that is not like me to say that. It is slow around here to me as well. Hope things to get better soon.
Really hope you have a better day tomorrow
@Courtlynn Thanks and I see lots of people saying that today about slow lol Maybe its the planets oooo haha
@TiarasOceanView yes. Maybe lol
@tammys85 (9089)
I'm sorry your Saturday has been boring. Maybe you two can go for a walk? I'm writing today, which is rare on a Saturday. I'm not sure how many orders I'm gonna do, but the work is there and I have events coming up, so I need to take care of that. I'm not writing tomorrow though.
Its too cold for a walk, and he wouldnt do that anyways. Hes more of a homebody than i am. Use to go out all the time but when he gains weight he wont go out much. Plus have much less money than use to to go do anything. Least you're doing some. Especially with those shows coming.
@tammys85 (9089)
@Courtlynn Oooh, I didn't even think about the weather because it was warmer here today. I was just thinking a walk, not to spend money or anything. Right, that was my motivation. But it's after 9pm and I wanna give my back a break from sitting at the laptop, and my brain a break from the writing.
@tammys85 oh I know. Sorry. Just had to explain it to someone else who doesnt get it and it got me going. I can understand that. I would want to take a break too.
@bunnybon7 (33993)
• Holiday, Florida
the weekend always goes fast if my daughter is home because i want to hold that time. today not good. shes at work. hope some fun comes into your life soon. golf sounds quite boring to me also.
Its so boring to watch! He even made me go to a golf tournament with him few years ago. Was hot and boring. It will eventually
@bunnybon7 (33993)
• Holiday, Florida
@Courtlynn i for one can not understand how anyone can find it interesting
@bunnybon7 same. My grandfather loved it though so i try to get it through my boyfriend, but i really can't
I find that today just flew by even though I didn't do a whole lot of anything. I been here on and off since this morning. Going to find something to eat soon, not sure what just yet though.
Been real slow for me. Although since i wrote this, time has picked up it seems.
@Courtlynn that's good then.
@Happy2BeMe yes i guess
@dodo19 (28529)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Some days are like that. Some days seem to go so much slower than others. It's not always pleasant to deal with.
Nope
Sometimes, its just good to have nothing to do. I have things I need to do, but just taking the day off. Really beat.
Yes it is. Hope you can relax.
The day for me was not slow it was a good fun day. I hope the rest of your day goes faster for you when your boy friend quits watching golf.
Its faster now. But not cause of him not watching golf anymore. Lol. Watched some tv together after dinner.
The only time weekends can be appreciated is when you work then they are freedom. Other than that, stores are crowded and TV sucks. It's a slow day here at myLot and just a somber day period.
Not necessarily because my mom and brother both work, and don't get weekends off often. M-f jobs, maybe. But not most jobs. And stores are only crowded here on holidays, before storms and summer time. Not really weekends
@nomus24g (17397)
You are right...even mylot is slow since yesterday...
Yup.. little bit.
This day has been dragging on even though I have been busy cooking and taking care of the kids! I don't know why some days are soooo slow. I hope the rest of the day speeds up!
Right, I don't get it. Hope it does.
@prashu228 (23368)
Weekends are always slow, and boring sometimes. Enjoy your day.
@dragon68 (779)
Take care too and see you later.
I have a feeling things will start rocking and, rolling soon, me and, Rooger are back now lol.
Woot. And hope so.