Should the Mobiles have Back cover or Flip cover?

Pune, India
Smartphones becomes essential part of our life. Each smartphone has its wide variety of accessories such as Flip cover, Back cover, temper glass, ear phoness and many more.. Do you use Back cover or Flip cover to your mobile phone ? How it will benefit you? What is the main reason for you to choose it ?
@manikarnika (2524)
Yeah...I am using flip cover for my mobile.Your favourite Mobile are exposed to many different dangers. A scratch on the screen can not only drive you crazy, but it can also make it difficult to use your device. A good Flip cover or case protects your device from scratches, liquid spills, the heat of the sun, airborne dust, and those unfortunate moments when you put your smartphone in the same pocket as your keys or other things.Also it's adding some style to your device.If we cab say simply as "Giving Look and Feel effect"...Hope this helps
@PBKING (1539)
Flip Cover is the best to protect our mobile screen. Make sure to check if you are getting flip cover with mobile as it is very difficult to get flip covers for some new smartphones in market.
• Pune, India
Yes, Currently I'll search for the good flip covers available for my Moto G turbo Edition mobile... Thanks for your suggestion..
@PBKING (1539)
@Analyst001 welcome
@prashu228 (25520)
I prefer flip cover. It's safer. Have a great Sunday
I prefer the flip cover, but I don't see them around anymore. With a flip cover, the phone won't dial a number I don't want it to.
@dwstory (1113)
I do not care what kind of a cover it has as long as the cell phone works like it is suppose to.