Late Night Saturday Randoms

Hey. Hope you're all doing well tonight. - Kitty is rolling around the floor enjoying his catnip and toys. - My mom and I looked at the HBO movies, and then started watching the movie "Storks" as we missed it when it was in theater. It was pretty good. - Of course though, my mom fell asleep during the movie. Like she does with most shows / movies after 10pm. Lol. - I can hear my boyfriends snoring all the way downstairs in the living room -_- And now have to go up there to sleep. Or try to.. - Thinking of making banana bread tomorrow. Along with a cherry pie for my boyfriend, and a blueberry pie for my mom. - Going to try getting a good, and cheap steak (or roast beef) tomorrow for dinner.. you'd think stores would have cheap steaks this weekend, but nope. -_- - Well.. Time to watch an episode or two of "FRIENDS" and see if anyone has posted on here in the last two hours, then bedtime. Unless I somehow pass out when my head hits the pillow. Seeet dreams. Take care.
Been wanting to see Storks, right now watching Deepwater, pretty good movie.
Me too, it was good. Not what i expected though. Lol
Sometimes you can get steaks alot cheaper than hamburger. What you are going to make sounds really good.
Not here you can't. Steaks here around about $10- $15 and those are usually the bad fatty pieces.
@Srbageldog (8173)
My doctor told me I need to start eating more steak, but really who can afford it? Or any beef for that matter. Meat is so expensive. Hopefully you can find something that's not too pricey.
Exactly. And it stinks cause i love red meat!
@Srbageldog us too! Chickens good and all too but something about the red meat.. mm
@Courtlynn Red meat is good for you too...my vitamin B12 was really low the last time I got blood drawn, which is why my doctor told me to start eating more steak. I have hardly been eating any red meat lately, which is probably why my B12 level dropped so low. I wish I could afford to eat steak at least once a week, but it's just way too expensive! I'll only splurge and buy some for special occasions.
Was Storks animation?
Yes. Dreamworks i believe
@prashu228 (25821)
Hope you had a good sleep
Sounds like it was a fun Saturday and a busy day ahead for you.
Not fun. It was boring.
@allen0187 because i didnt do anything fun lol