Would you prefer to type or talk on the phone?

I could say that I prefer to type because it is more practical and less "inconvenient" (not to say another word )... But since I am very talkative, I prefer to talk on the phone. How about you?
@MGjhaud (20749)
type.. especially if im trying to explain something.
Well, we have promos to avail unlimited text and call. Either way, I can use it. If it is emergency, I will go for calling.
@shaynas (5535)
i prefer to text than talk :)
If it is a close friend I would want to talk to them.
@dodo19 (31933)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I prefer texting to be honest. But sometimes, I don't mind talking too much. But I still prefer texting.
@sputnik8 (693)
Talking is the faster way of communicating compare to writing.
When it comes to the phone I hate typing on it because I am very slow. I talk on it when I have to. I like to play solitaire on it.
@SHOHANA (7097)
• Bangladesh
typing kills more time so I prefer to talk
Would love to talk
@ShifaLk (7493)
I prefer to type because I don't like to talk :)
I prefer to type because it is more convenient, a lot faster normally, and the best part is that I don't have to actually talk to the person. If I don't want to talk to them anymore I just stop replying and there is no awkward trying to get off the phone things.
@Teekaaa (5568)
I prefer both..... So it depends on the situation....
@atoz1to10 (6842)
I prefer to text and receive text so I can read the text whenever I can (same for the others).... but there will be time I prefer to talk as I can't stand sending long messages...
@ramapo17 (22477)
• Melbourne, Florida
I like typing better as I am always in a hurry and sometimes I cannot get off the phone. I just tried calling 2 of my friends that I have been putting off as I know each one of them will stay on the phone for over an hour. I do not like being on the phone that long. I don't mind being on the computer for hours though.
@rubyriaz007 (3031)
I prefer to text than to talk. I feel texting is easy.