Good morning, and Happy Sunday.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
Well its a little before eight am here in sunny Florida. I am filling out a couple applications and then going to probably head into town. At some point today I think I am going to make pizza with the stuff I got yesterday. Tomorrow is pulled pork, and I am super excited about that. Tonight is the other halfs turn to cook. There's something he's been wanting to make for months, so I got the stuff yesteday when at the store and asked if he wanted to make it tonight. Other than that there's not a whole lot going on today. Need to try to check on the neighbors, weird stuff going on, but I'll save that story for another post. What is everyone else up to today?
The sun is finally out today and I hope I can do some gardening.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@marlina I hope you are able to get some gardening done as well.
@thislittlepennyearns Thanks, but first I have to leave my comfortable office chair here and do 30 minutes of walking.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@marlina Well, that's not too bad. I just went outside for a few minutes. It's gonna be a hot one today.
Morning April..hope your day is swell then. Its sunny here and not sure what I am going to do today. Did you know you have 2 of the same discussion just sayin.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@TiarasOceanView, its my internet connection. its freaking out because i am trying to fill out a job application. lol, its sunny here. im sure its going ot be plenty hot. hope you have a good day.
@thislittlepennyearns Oh I see that happen often on yours..hope that gets fixed for you..have a great day.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@TiarasOceanView i think it got fixed just now.
Homemade pizza soundsgreat
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@Courtlynn , What's your favorite pizza topping? I think i am actually going to make two whenever i do decide to make them. lol
@thislittlepennyearns im plain jane, i like cheese and pepperoni
The morning sky was crystal clear so the day promises to be a sunny one after several gloomy ones.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@JohnRoberts, did you guys get much rain with all the gloom?
@thislittlepennyearns No rain. You know It Never Rains in Southern California.
It's already evening here and I'm just chilling to participate to other people's post.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Well good.
The sun is out and shining and it will probably be in the 70's again. I might go putter around the yard for a bit.