Cookout Planned For Tomorrow

Cookout Planned For Tomorrow. Everyone has the day off work, so we’ve got a cook-out planned for the afternoon. My youngest son will fire up the grill for hot dogs and hamburgers. I’m going to make some hot dog chili and some baked beans. My daughter and her family will be here. And we have some friends coming too. Everyone is bringing something to eat, so we will have lots of food and drinks. Right now our biggest concern is the weather. It has been raining most of today. I don’t know if it will clear out of here or not by tomorrow afternoon, but we have a screened in porch and so we should be OK. Corn Hole tournaments are on the agenda, but that needs to be done in the yard. And I saw that my son has purchased a Volley Ball net and ball. So, he hopes to set that up too. Either way, it should be a fun day and I will enjoy my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren and all of our friends who are invited. Do you have any special plans for the Monday holiday? It’s a BIG holiday in the USA.
Sounds like a great day tomorrow. I hated vollyball in middle school, but what i would do to play in the rain just for a laugh. Maybe you guys can still do it if it rains.
They probably will. I don't play any more myself.
@Courtlynn It rained during the night. But, this morning the sky is blue and the sun is shining brightly. I haven't heard the forecast, but so far it looks good for our cookout.
@prashu228 (25811)
It's normal working day for us.
I suppose so in India. What holidays do you get to stay home from work?
@prashu228 (25811)
@IreneVincent we have certain festivals..its a long list....
@prashu228 What would you say is your biggest festival? Which festival do you like best?
@Jdaw1985 (4003)
• Harrells, North Carolina
Sounds like a lot of fun. My hubby has to work so we will not be doing anything but sitting at home tomorrow.
What does you hubby do that he has to work. You don't have to answer that. It's none of my business. Sorry.
@Jdaw1985 (4003)
• Harrells, North Carolina
@IreneVincent No it is fine he works with turkeys. He is on light duty right now so he does not have to do much just push them into a pin for the other guys.
@Jdaw1985 OK I just wondered. Turkeys have to be cared for every day. They don't care if it's a holiday.
No, the weather is not looking to good. But it will be nice to be home.
We've had a LOT of rain the past week. I'm hoping for some sunshine tomorrow.
No special plans since we got together with family yesterday. So glad you will have a celebration planned!
It's just taking advantage of everyone having the day off work, a chance to get together as a family and enjoy the day off.