What Are Some Of The Qualities Of Discussable Discussions?

@stbrians (15899)
Kakamega, Kenya
Do not ask me because I do not know. If I knew I would write them and will never have my numerous discussions deleted. Maybe you know. What are some of the qualities of discussable discussions?
@JediYoda (1702)
• Samoa
That's a bit tricky question since myLot community guidelines doesn't define the word discussion. I think something that has a human interest in it or something that one could relate to.
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
That brings us to discussion. I had thought people should have varying opinions which they may agree or not.
• Uzbekistan
Why don't you read discussions with many responses and find out for yourself? One reason why so few members read your discussions is that you fire off one after the other and clog the Recent Discussions list. With this, you push the discussions of other members to the bottom of the list so that they can't be seen anymore. People don't like this behaviour.
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Since when does this happen? I thought we are free to write as many as possible.Is there a guideline on the number of discussions?
• Uzbekistan
@stbrians You are free to write as many discussions as you like. I didn't say that there was a rule against it. But common sense tells me that it isn't a good idea.
Discussions are something that you write about or even write about nothing in your discussion.
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
That is a discussion then? Catching people's interests may be a quality but am not sure
I know what you mean Eaglespeed. It is not an easy feat, at least not to me. I wonder what in the guidelines you are violating to get discussions deleted? Well hope you will figure that one out. And of course avoid it. Sometimes I may not have an idea for a discussion and I sometimes find images on the computer that remind me of some nice time. Then it will help me to write something. I wish you lots of luck friend.
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Thank you. I will try to get what the administration needs
@stbrians Welcome
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@josie_ (8012)
It appeals to the reader enough to get their reaction.
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
That is it. How does one make them appealing
@josie_ (8012)
@stbrians _The topic must be informative, teach something new or tell a story.
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@josie_ I want to try that
@responsiveme (18121)
Getting hold of people's interest
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
A tricky one. To hold people's interest is not easy