Movie Review #1

@Fishmomma (11446)
I promised to do a review of each movie watched with my free tickets and my birthday gift card. There will be at least 4 movies, as just came from my Disney Account and there are enough points for a free ticket. Also am close to a ticket at Regal. Each review will have pro and con and this is a 4 out of 5. First the movie is Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 with Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper, Michael Rooker, Karen Gillan, Pom Klementieff, Elizabeth Debicki, Chris Sullivan, Sean Gunn, Tommy Flanagan, Laura Haddock, Sylvester Stallone, Kurt Russell. I really enjoyed seeing Chris Pratt with Kurt Russell playing Chris's Dad. This movie we learn more about Dad and really get to understand what family really is for Chris Pratt's character Quill. My biggest issue was casting Sylvester Stallone and he is barely in the film. I felt that we should have seen him more, as he is a name most people would know and want to see this movie just because he is in the movie. I loved the first movie and was looking forward to this movie. I'm planning to buy it and watch it again. Wait until you hear the music, which I did enjoy and Stan Lee has several scenes.
• Preston, England
@Fishmomma not seen part two yet though the first one was great (or Groot)
@Fishmomma (11446)
I love Groot also.
I feel like I would do better if I started with the first one. Maybe it will be on TV soon.
@Fishmomma (11446)
I would suggest watching the first before viewing this one. There will be a volume 3 according to the director.
@dragon54u (31638)
The first one was so funny and my son agrees with you that this one was great. I never see movies in the theater, I wait for them to be free so it will be quite awhile before I see this one. But I'm looking forward to it!
@Fishmomma (11446)
It was completely full and we went late night, so will be playing awhile longer here for certain. I thought it would be a good time, as many people go to bed early. I was amazed when we picked our seats and there were only a couple together. Several people didn't get seats that were behind us in line and think Pirates may have sold out here also. It was one time I was glad we arrived early.
What the heck was Stallone dong in this?
@Fishmomma (11446)
Stallone played Stakar Ogord. The Director James Gunn said Stallone may not be back for the next volume.
@gnatsmom (1298)
Oh I want to see that movie so badly. With my daughter's volley ball schedule and taking care of my disabled parents, we just have not had time or money to go to the theater in a while. We absolutely loved the first GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, so I am so excited about part 2.