Tiger Woods And DUI Let Down Again!

Tiger Woods was arrested at 3 AM this morning for Driving Under the Influence. This is a sad state of affairs. As an African American he could have continued to be an inspiration to others but instead he has become a disappointing reminder of how money can cause more problems than help them. What are your thoughts?
ESPN First Take 5/29/17 - Tiger Woods arrested on DUI charges in Florida If you Live this video, please subcribe, comment and share! Thanks you!
• Pleasant Hill, California
I just feel bad that he's lost his stroke. He was a heck of a golfer.
It is sad to read this about him. DUI is not something to mess around with.
I don't see what his race hasn't to do with it. He is just someone who has been on a downward spiral for awhile. This doesn't surprise me. He is never going to be an elite golfer again.
@TheSojourner (17480)
I think this is what happens when we push our children to be pros instead of children.
I was saddened to read this today. He really could have been a great role model for so many.
@FourWalls (12939)
Yeah, ESPN is going into all-Tiger, all-the-time mode (taking a break from all-LeBron, all-the-time mode). Was he really drunk, or trying to escape another woman chasing him with a club? It's sad that people and the press (particularly ESPN) won't allow him to grow old and become irrelevant. Pete Rose isn't playing anymore. Wayne Gretzky isn't. Michael Jordan isn't. Dan Marino isn't. It's no crime for a professional athlete to age and pass the baton to the newer generation. It is a crime, however, to consider people past their prime to still be considered the "definition" of a sport, even when they're no longer contributing to it. Of course, if I had to carry that burden I'd probably be drinking, too.....
@magnumopus (1674)
So sad being a sportsman at that.
@sissy15 (5387)
I think even if he didn't have money he'd probably fall on his face but we wouldn't know about it or who he was. I often wonder whether it's money and fame that bring the downfall or the person themselves? I mean we are susceptible to things and while yes money and fame seem to make those things more accessible plenty of people without money find themselves in the same place. I mean plenty of people live their day to day life without those problems, it just seems some are more susceptible to it. I mean even if he was just an average Joe chances are he would have found his way to those things, I think we just hear about celebrities more because they're famous. You don't hear about all of the other addicts out there. I don't know, just a theory.
He was good until he got a divorce and since than everything has went down hill from there.
@PatZAnthony (12370)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
This is a mess and it seems to many that his choice is to continue on the wrong path. Not going to continue getting sympathy from his fans at this point we would think @BernieZ
He has been on a downward spiral for quite some time.
my thoughts are that anyone who drinks then drives does mot give a tinkers damn for his safety or the safety of the others on the road.shame on him
@Nana2016 (257)
I just read this story it made me very sad. A positive role model for our children has turned into a negative. Sad day