New here, and glad to be here.

@Bensen32 (248)
So I just signed up the other day and made a few comments on other peoples post but this is my first. I have been on other sites and enjoyed a place to put my thought and feelings. I enjoy reading what other people are thinking and what their lives are like. I thought I would start with a little something about myself, maybe there are others that are interested in the things I am. I'm a father of 3 adult kids, and grand father of two, a former Marine, and a scuba diver to start. I like playing video games on the rare occasions that I get time to play them. My taste in music is pretty much limited to rock music. Classic rock, punk rock, alternative rock, blues and some reggae. I try to stay away from to much political and religious writings cause I am not very good at being PC, I tend to tell it like I see it and well in this day and age people can't seen to deal with different opinions. I miss the days of being able to have a conversation with people of different opinions. Well just wanted to say hello and hope to make some friends here. Hope you all have a great day. Bensen32
• Denmark
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! I'm a European. I'm glad to say that PC speech isn't used as excessively here as in the USA.
@Bensen32 (248)
Oh that is nice, here if your not PC, everyone gets all offended and your a bad guy cause their feelings got hurt.
• Denmark
@Bensen32 Of course, one shouldn't insult people but it's still possible to utter one's opinion.
You came to right place where you would like to have a conversation or interaction with people of different opinions , cultures too and from all over the world. Welcome to myLot.
@DWDavis (11146)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
Welcome @Bensen32. I hope you enjoy myLot. We have many wonderful writers and interesting folks from around the world, so you can gain a wide perspective on many issues and ideas.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Will be happy to converse with you here Bensen. NIce to know you here. I am a Mom to one grown son. Been here for a good few years and it is a friendly and welcoming place. One can have a good laugh here too a times. Welcome.
@nomus24g (16480)
welcome to myLot...Interact & enjoy, while u earn some bucks...and dont forget to go through the Guidelines here...
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
@Bensen32 (248)
Oh thanks for the link, I did glance over them, hope I didn't already break rules. :)
@nomus24g (16480)
@Bensen32 nothing yet
@Bensen32 (248)
@nomus24g oh good
@ridingbet (38080)
welcome. i am glad you introduced yourself first to the old timers like me. i wonder, why did you not mention about your wife?
@Bensen32 (248)
Thank you for the welcoming. I didn't mention my wife cause I been divorced for over 10 years now, so no need to mention her.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Welcome to the site. If you were ever a part of ChatAbout, Bubblews or PersonaPaper we probably ran across each other. what kind of video games do you like to play in your spare time?
@Bensen32 (248)
I was on the last two, so maybe we have. I like Call of Duty, NHL 17 and Neverwinter Online at least those are the latest games I have played.
Welcome to Mylot and I hope that you will enjoy your time here. I sure do!
@Bensen32 (248)
Thank you, hope I do.
@magnumopus (1685)
Hi and a pleasant welcome in myLot! Wish you all the best here!
@Bensen32 (248)
Thank you, I appreciate it, I look forward to interacting here.
@SAM774 (2224)
Welcome to mylot
@Bensen32 (248)
Thank you
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Hi @Bensen32 , I remember you from B . Good to see you here now. Enjoy myLot.
@jnesperos (262)
• Davao, Philippines
Welcome to myLot Bensen, just keep on interacting with us and we'll be very good friends, keep in touch
@Nana2016 (263)
Welcome I am a newbie also to this site I really like it here very nice people.
@Essjayd (1168)
Hi and welcome!
Nice that you took the time to introduce yourself. We are glad that you could join us here on myLot. It is great that you have been enjoying your time here so far. I look forward to reading more of your posts and getting to know you better. See you around the forum and have fun.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Hello Bensen, good to meet you. You have done exactly the right thing in telling us a bit about yourself, I hope you enjoy the site.
@gilggg (2688)
• Israel
Welcome to myLot. I'm also sometime not good at being PC .
Welcome to the site. It's a nice place to spend some time.
@CoralLevang (40915)
I'm not usually good at being pcer, but I've learned how to say things in ways that seems to live true to who I am as well as live with in the PC World! Welcome to my lot! Did I know you from another site perhaps?