Inventory is just around the corner!

Pixabay image
Rochester, New York
At work we are preparing for Inventory. I have worked a weird schedule, more hours, but things are just weird. My paycheck will be a nice one, but I am really tired and just worn out. Inventory is on June 6th, and is a self scan. I have to be to work at 6 am on the 6th and am working a night shift on the 5th to get a start on the scanning in two departments. This is going to be a pain in the bum, but the money will be good in my paychecks!
What typw of store do you work at? I worked at a big retail chain for a while and also had to do the inventory stuff overnight. It was a little chaotic for sure. Best of luck!
• Rochester, New York
I work at Burlington Coat Factory. This one will be better than last time, hopefully. We're starting inventory tomorrow night.
@sishy7 (27647)
Oh, some stores down here will have inventory too as the June 30th end of financial year is fast approaching... Is yours a mid-year inventory?
• Rochester, New York
Yes our store always does inventory in June.
@LisaSteinmetz Inventory can be a pain but it isn't all the time is it? If not, then just think of the nice paycheck you will receive.