Monday randoms

Hey, hope everyone had a great day today. - Neither my mom or I wanted to make anything for dinner tonight, so we just had bowls of cereal. - We hit kmart about two hours ago because my cousin loved the shorts we got her, and wanted a black pair. We also got my mom a pair of blue pajama pants they didn't have before. And a thing of laundry soap for my Aunt, to go with the other stuff we're giving her when she comes down again. - We're watching "Teen Mom OG" right now. It's half over. But it's good episode, I think. As three of the four moms, and their partners are on a trip together. Which we never see on the shows. - We also caught the first hour of WWE RAW. So I got to see my favorite tag team, the Hardy Boyz tonight! Woot! - Bedding has been switched, and ones I took off will be washed tomorrow, along with my moms and brothers. (Busy laundry day around here tomorrow) - Tomorrow is the series finale of "Pretty Little Liars", and I swear they better make it the best episode ever. - Also, "Fear Factor" will be back as of tomorrow! YESSSS. Just hope Ludacris can do a good job of hosting the show.
@luispas (1721)
• Venezuela
You like a lot of series. I'm not a huge fan of television, but when I have to watch something on tv I love watching American Idol, The Voice or something like that
Theres tons of shows i like. And all different kinds. But sadly alot of them have ended or are about too. I love American Idol. Cant wait for it to start back up next year
@luispas (1721)
• Venezuela
@Courtlynn I can see, that's awesome. I rather watch anime, I feel more connected to it
@luispas yeah.. not my style
A nice day you had then Courtney. Just watched some movie I forget the name of lol And now listening to some loud game that someone is playing haha
Ooh. Lol
Raw was pretty good, we got stuck in town yesterday as there was a big wreck so we had to wait to go home till the road was open again....
Yikes
@mysimplelot (1057)
• Asansol, India
Do you like watching T.V. I cannot watch for more time. Fear factor yes I watched it. It is as good I cannot leave it.
Yes. I watch alot of tv.
Sounds like a pretty good night and, RAW was good.
Yeah, the hour i saw of it was good. It was okay night. Just resting been so down lately.
Lots today! And you're on a roll with the K-Mart. I just ordered a few items with all the points I have saved up, will pick it up later this week :) but at Sears.
Wonderful! (:
@rz3300 (140)
Absolutely nothing wrong with cereal for dinner...takes me back to some good times. Also...Ludacris hosts Fear Factor now? That is news to me.
Oh i know there isnt. We used to have it for dinner on nights noone wanted to cook or when we didnt have spare money for fast food etc.. Yes. Its new after years of not being on tv.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I love the Hardy boyz i didnt know they were back though. we just finished watching a three part dvd on jeff. lol
They've been back on wwe for few weeks/months now. And have titles.
It was laundry day here for me. Sounds like you had one good day.
I did. Not looking forward to loads of laundry tomorrow lol
sounds lilke some good tv shows
They are in my opinion.
@magnumopus (1677)
Ok thanks for the post and see you later on.
Tomorrow is not the final episode of PLL so you can breathe easy for a few weeks. It's episode 16 and next week is episode 17.
When i looked 3 weeks ago it said tonights was. But yay if its not