I'm just gonna sit over here and growl at people...

By JJ
...so don't mind me any. I woke up with a headache and feeling really hot even though it is only 57.6 °F (14.2 °C) outside, so I am not the best of company this morning. Then I run into some dolt on facebook running their mouth about something they don't have one...single...clue about. And Scar is being even more annoying than usual...if that is possible. So I probably shouldn't be here. I'll be even less of my normal charming light-hearted self than I would usually be. So I'm just gonna sit over here in the corner and try to behave. Okay?
• Denmark
Can you make a video of your sitting-in-the-corner session? I'm sure it will be a hit.
• Denmark
@JolietJake You've got a microphone. You can record your growling and snarling, too.
@CoralLevang (39660)
@JolietJake maybe you need to go back to the doctor? This sounds like it could be serious.
Come over here, big boy, and I will tell you how hot you feel!
@CoralLevang (39660)
Rutroh... you're in trouble now JJ!
@CoralLevang LOL - I think I scared him away!
Naw, I'm just not in a posting mood I guess...I've tried a few times today and just can't get with it
That doesn't sound very pleasant, can you rest a while to try to get rid of your headache? Otherwise I don't know if the world is ready for a huge dose of not having a good day JJ. Put a cool cloth on your head, it might cool you down plus help with the head-banger.
I'm probably going to go back to bed after I go to UPS this morning and drop stuff off at work
@JolietJake And here's where I'll nag.............go back to bed with a cool cloth on your forehead right? Otherwise it might be pointless. Feel better JJ.
You behave?? Really? I can't see it!!
Too late
The worst thing in my life is high speed internet connection but 2 percentage of battery remaining .I am feeling sad whenever my phone beeps me battery...
@JolietJake wow!!! that is pretty bad you know!!
@CoralLevang (39660)
@JolietJake I cannot wait to see her response! Let me guess, being 20 in another country is kind of like being 20 here in America. I can't believe that technology is the worst thing in the world that anybody will go through period maybe that young lady needs to take a trip to a different part of her country.
• Lakewood, Colorado
And be sure to drink enough right? No dehydrating on top of all this aggro.
*raises coughee cup*
• Lakewood, Colorado
@JolietJake Cheers me dear haha
@bluesa (11773)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Oh, Roar away. Though I hope you are feeling slightly better by now @JolietJake . I was told the other day that the voice that came out of me when I was telling a child to stick to playing in his garden was quite like a roar
About 90 more minutes and I can go back to bed, have to make a short trip for work-related stuff first
@bluesa (11773)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@JolietJake okay. All the best. Feel better soon.
I barely slept last night. I have a headache. Now I have to deal with hundreds of teenagers. It is going to be a long day.
I have it on good authority that it will only be 24 hours like all the others, neither longer or shorter
Hope by the time you're reading this you're feeling a little better, Scar is behaving an your growl has turned into a purr?
I am having a difficult time putting "JJ" and "behaving" in the same sentence . Growl? What is that Scar teaching you ?
@FourWalls (9443)
:::sending gallon of coughee in on a robotic vacuum cleaner:::: Nice JJ, good JJ. :::running::::
Drink as much as you can, it's weird you feel really hot. May be Scar has the same problem, this is why he is annoying. Sit in the corner and growl.
My sugar was really high this morning (278) which may have a lot to do with it
@JolietJake Yes, I suppose that the sugar was the problem. Do you have medications to take? The only quick way to lower sugar level is to drink water.
I often feel like that. The world sucks sometimes.
I never feel Tony the Tiger Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat! these days, but today it just sucks
@amnabas (9817)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Wish you good health buddy.
Dang blood sugar is sky high, figured it was off
@Nana2016 (263)
I hope you feel better sending sunshine your way
It's 5:30 AM here, I see the sun trying to sneak over the trees...
@EddieHands (32127)
that sounds magical! I'm just gonna lay in bed and meow at people! meow
Hope you feel better tomorrow man
@BabyRai1 (908)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Get well soon, you need lots of resting to do!!
@RubyHawk (21455)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Okay, you can sit in a corner but behave yourself.
• Marion, Kansas
Patting both you and Scar on the head, I will just say "there, there" and hope you get to feeling better soon.
Headaches and possible fever? You need more water and one aspirin. Don`t get sick again, ya hear?