Too many for me to get it done

It's unbelievable that not only I did my laundry in the afternoon, but it started raining as soon as i started. I was tempted to use the washing machine but I didn't know instructions since it's a new model. Anyways, I'm not done yet since I did late today. Anybody here hates laundry? because I hate, though I've gotten used to it, just couldn't break the two hour barrier
I wouldn't mind doing laundry if I could do it at home. We have to go to the laundromat to do it and that I don't like at all.
Hello @LovingMyBabies I've always wondered about doing that since we got two to three laundry stores here. I guess I should be lucky I still could do it at home.
@Letranknight2015 Yeah it's not easy, especially with a family of 7! Lol.
Instructions should be on the inside lid to the washer if it's an older top load that is. If it's a front load, it's not difficult. There is a pull out tray for the soap, bleach, and fabric softener. Then you press power, set the buttons, and hit start. I did laundry today too.
By the size of that washing machine I don't think I should use too much clothes on it. Anyways, I am going to do laundry again @just4him
@Letranknight2015 It's still a lot easier than doing them by hand. I did that for years and I much prefer a washing machine.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Oh no, maybe you could monitor the weather before doing laundry..I wish you could figure out that machine Letran.
It was getting dark and I didn't want to do it. Unfortunately, my dirty clothes had piled up so I had to get it done @TiarasOceanView good thing it's sunny today.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@Letranknight2015 Oh good now you can dry them LK.
I never like doing laundry. The worst part for me is putting all the laundry away in drawers and in closets.
Hello @Corbin5 well, that's the least hateful thing I could do, it's just that I don't use laundry machine.
Dont hate it just hate when theres nothing to do while waiting for it to get done. As cant leave the house with it going, unless someone else is home
Hello @Courtlynn I agree with you that it's even more frustrating when your doing nothing. At least I did something lol.
@hereandthere (22960)
why not use the washing machine? didn't they explain to you how to use it when you bought it?
@prashu228 (21890)
Even though hate it, no other option..lol
@ridingbet (36229)
so, you hand-wash your clothes? did you hang it outside now that the sun is shining brightly?