Good evening myLot

Today was another trying one at work. It is getting to the point in the year where I am just straight up out of patience. It is a good thing that school is not year round! Only 16 or 17 more days to go! After work I took a nice long nap to catch up on the sleep that I missed out on last night. My clingy cat was curled up with me as usual. When I got up I did my usual afternoon chores. Now I'm thinking about starting dinner. I just got a call from my husband that he is running late, so there is no rush on that. What's everyone else up to this evening?
Yes you must be really ready for your summer break Chicaa. Does it always go by too fast? Oh your husband is back now good. I am going to retire to my room I think right in a little while, I have had enough of being out here. That is about all I will say to that.
I am usually ready for something to do by the time September rolls around. But I thoroughly enjoy every minute of it while I am off.
Just the usual nothing dramatic here except I just got the news that one of my online friends got married out of the blue! That was totally shocking!
That is a surprise indeed. You never know how those types of things will turn out.
@magnumopus (1674)
Good evening to you.
Good morning to you!
@KristenH (23288)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Hang in there, my friend. Just about to have dinner soon, then read and get ready for the gym tomorrow.
I'm trying to but it is difficult!
@KristenH (23288)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@NJChicaa You can do it.
@prashu228 (25821)
It's Wednesday morning. Hope you had a great dinner
Just a quiet evening as usual.