The 30 Mile Zone gives me a headache sometimes

https://pixabay.com/en/celebrity-caricature-al-pacino-986834/
Dallas, Texas
TMZ is a show that is all about celebrities with this wild group of people poking fun at them and finding funny in just about everything they see. I sometimes watch this show with my wife, late at night, at around 11PM and some of it is funny but mainly it seems too frantic for me to focus with all the camera shots and zooms and zigzag movements and corny dialogs but believe it of not, the main guy on this show says at the end of every episode, "I'm a lawyer" , so I guess he's protected by law. It's not for me, but my wife loves this show:
Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest stories, photos, and video as only TMZ can.
@stbrians (11790)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Just watch with her. She is your rib.
• Dallas, Texas
I will do this more to keep her close and by my side.
@LeaPea2417 (18996)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I don't watch it much at all.
I have seen TMZ a few times, but it is not interesting to me.
TMZ is kind of classless in my opinion. I don't think it is that funny, just because someone is in the public eye, they don't deserve to be made fun of for everything they do.
@prashu228 (25821)
She is so lucky..