Guess it's time to do a couple chores.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
I've been dilly dallying online, and trying to get some reviews in. That hasn't worked out so well since I have only gotten one done today. But oh well that's better than none. I am going to go unload the dishes and reload the dishwasher and run it, and clean the kitchen then I guess I will try again. Went for a walk a few minutes ago and fed the horse, saw the neighbors dogs, and then came back and took Harley out. Her stomach must be messed up because she has been quite messy this afternoon if you get my drift.
Wow, and I thought I had a busy day!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I forgot I have to clean the turtle tank out too, and that is one of my least favorite parts of owning a turtle lol
@thislittlepennyearns I wouldn't like doing that either!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@DianneN Its finally done, and it was a chore. But the finished product is worth it. It looks good.
Oh no i hope she feels better snd hope you csn get more reviews in
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
She's doing a little better right now, she must of just ate something she isnt supposed o.
I actually did something today. I cleaned the place.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@JohnRoberts, you must of lost the remote or something. :P
You have had a busy day already.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I feel like i haent done much lol. i forgot i did laundry this morning and made breakfast, and am debating on making a pizza