I start drinking cat food! LOL

@Joey88 (91)
Luton, England
Taurine which is a frequent ingredient of energy drinks is a mandatory ingredient of cat food. Why on Earth is taurine good for cats?
@mandala100 (52715)
I also drink energy drink with taurin and I hope I will not be transformed into a cat.
@Joey88 (91)
• Luton, England
That wouldn't be so bad. . . cat like reflexes :D Catwoman was quite a heroine!
@Joey88 I never heard of it before. I do not also drink energy drinks. I thought by your title you were going to eat cat food and then I wanted to ask what it tastes like but since that was not what this was about I cannot ask that question.
@magnumopus (1664)
I thought Taurin is only for energy drink and do you know the source of Taurin? I have really no idea why cats needs Taurin?
@Joey88 (91)
• Luton, England
I've just found this but not read along yet.
I am sure you have heard about the importance of taurine in a cat's diet. It is a naturally occurring amino acid found in muscle meat and organs.
Cat foods are supplemented with taurine to avoid nutritional deficiency. The lack of the essential amino acids contained in taurine can cause tooth decay and even blindness.
@LeaPea2417 (22548)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I did not know that. Why would they put that in there?
@prashu228 (25529)
Is it? But why do cats need energy food