My house is very cold.

Chile
I am back home. The fence door is almost ready but not quite finished. After several days at my daughter´s home, I decided to come back. The house is cold as no one had the heater on in the evening. Tomorrow I will go and get my credit card and my identity card. Those are very important. Nowadays you cannot buy much if you don´t have them. When I come back, I´ll put more money in my cell phone. As I have been away, I have used it a lot and my plan will not cover my needs. Does your house get cold or too warm when you go away for some time?
@TheSojourner (17291)
I am glad that you are back home, and am sorry that the inconvenience of it all is now what you must deal with. It sounds like things are getting back to more normal.
They are. I´m sorry I lost a lot of money I don´t have to spare. But nothing happened to me and that was a miracle.
@marguicha I wish that I could wave my magic wand. And yes, it is a miracle!
I don´t think I´d use my magic wand to have my things back. There are a lot of things I´d use it for first @CoralLevang
It is the winter in your side. I hope you will feel warm soon. After all, it is your home and it is much more comfortable to live there. My home is nice. It is warmer inside in winter and colder inside in summer.
I turned on all heaters. I think it will be warm soon.
@marguicha That's great you have heaters indoor.
@prashu228 (25518)
It's depends upon the season..if it's summer, it's too hot. Winter cold..but we don't get snow
My house is never too hot in summer. But in winter it can get cold if no one is here to turn on a heater.
I had tried to live in a place with the winter season. I must say it is too cold for me. I hope you make yourself warm there.
It is warmer now. But the house had been alone for sevral days when I stayed at my daughter´s house.
@marguicha It is nice that you had visited your daughter. Is it still cold in your place?
@Shavkat Now it is better. But the first night I had to leave the heater on all night.
It depends on the time of year. During summer, it can get hot without the AC running.
I don´t have AC or central heating.
@shivamani10 (11169)
• Hyderabad, India
yes. That is especially in October. But we do not require any heater.
I have a couple of gas heaters for winter. I usually turn only one.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
Do you have a prepaid phone? Make sure you stay safe!
I have a small plan.
@magnumopus (1664)
Yes of course, houses are like that after sometiem that's nobody's home. Be careful this time and I hope and pray that no robbers will come back...just be on the alert.
I don´t know how to do it. I am fixing my fence so that it is more difficult for people to climb. But besides that, I can do nothing.