Maybe plans

When we dropped the shorts off to my cousin hours ago, she had asked if I could watch the little one tomorrow.. if she still had a fever. As she had one today, and my cousin can't miss another day of work this week to stay with her again. I told her yes. Of course I would. And that I would've today if she had asked so that she wouldn't have missed work. She then asked the little one if she wanted to spend the day with me tomorrow.. and she threw herself on her back on the bed laughing, kicking her feet, and smiling saying yes, yes, yess. It was so cute! And she's SO easy to babysit. Ahh! I love the age of two! So yeah.. I might be spending my day with her tomorrow. But won't know til the morning. Any plans for you tomorrow?
@ilocosboy (34311)
Another great moment for you and a two year old cutee.
No special Thursday plans though I like to get the new month on myLot off to a good start.
Same! Lets get it! Have a great day
@prashu228 (25820)
Good one , so you will be busy with little one . Day is too hot... here
Yes
No plans for me tomorrow.
Enjoy the relaxation