This has been hard

@cpefley (1453)
Hemet, California
Memorial Day changed my life. Bad things happened. I had to ask my husband to leave. I hurt so bad. I know it is best for my children right now. Something happened between him and my son, his stepson, and for the time being, they need to be apart. I am going to therapy on Saturday and my husband is going with me. I hope that my therapist can help to repair the damage he has caused. He has a temper and knows he is supposed to step in when I am dealing with one of my kids. I don't want to get divorced... Children always come first. I know some people disagree. Some people think the marriage comes first, but I just can't do that. He is the one that will be with me long after the kids are gone, BUT I protect them with my life. I made the decision to be their parent and I have, and will continue to, sacrificed everything to keep them safe and happy. They bring me joy, and I love them unconditionally. If I have to make a choice, it will always be them.
@shivamani10 (9366)
• Hyderabad, India
Better you seek divorce and marry some guy.
Your children should always come first.I hope you will be able to work everything out.
I would question anyone who thinks marriage/ relationship comes before children
I donĀ“t know the facts but if you feel that way, then it is alright.
Good for you for finally telling him to leave. Now stay firm in your resolve. He is no good
I am so sorry. I hope the therapy can help. Take care.
@Lizzyib (470)
Sorry to hear about your situation. I hope everything gets resolved and healed
@writerjo (1320)
• Chennai, India
@cpeflay you are in hurry burry atmosphere.. be cool.. everything will be okay..
You are doing the right thing. I hope it all works out for you and your family.
@sishy7 (25467)
Your children are first. I hope things will get sorted out. Take care!