Are you excited about summer ?

@EddieHands (37796)
So are you excited about summer and why ? I am getting hungry now. I think that summer is going to be wonderful. But I also think that it's strange it rained last night. What do you think and why ?
Yes, I am excited for it but I also it doesn't get too hot.
@EddieHands (37796)
Yes it's not very hot so far. The weather is cloudy and cold. Meow how are you ?
@Julie555 (2549)
I love summer. It`s warm, cloudless and sunny, less clothes also I wonder how you manage in warm weather with fur on your skin
Summer foods like ice cream and hot dogs.
@EddieHands (37796)
Meow yes lots of ice cream ! Meow
I think I like summer season in my city. it is sunny in the morning and rainy in the afternoon.
@CinnamonGrl (6074)
• Paradise, California
I'm not crazy about summers here because it just gets too hot. Last year we had several 100 degree days in a row at different times over the summer, and a lot of fires, one of which we had to evacuate from. I'm hoping this summer won't be so bad. We had a lot of rain this year, enough that our drought is officially over. I hope you have a terrific summer, Wizard!