Bullying the Barron Trump--is this the best the Left can do?

Take a look at children of former presidents and what they went through. Obama's children were treated well no matter what they did. They were untouchable. Chelsea went through a brief period of snide remarks about her looks. Nothing notable. Now take a look at what entertainment icons are doing to Barron Trump who is an innocent 11 year old. First Rosie rakes him over the coals. Now Ken Jennings who is a best-selling children’s book author and “Jeopardy!” champion is jumping right in there. Not enough attention these days Ken? Taken from the NY Post: “Barron Trump saw a very long necktie on a heap of expired deli meat in a dumpster. He thought it was his dad & his little heart is breaking,” Ken Jennings, the author of the “Junior Genius Guides” series, tweeted Wednesday. We hear about bullying and how some children kill themselves because they cannot take it. Yet, famous people think it is funny. They hate the father. They know the best way to hurt the father is to hurt the son.
I couldn't agree more @Corbin5. That is a flippin disgrace and evil.
Not enough correction for it. People should not free to do this.
It is very evil picking on a child.
@MsBooklover I agree.
@BettyB (4209)
• Summerville, South Carolina
It's despicable. I would say more but a good number of the members on this site are liberals and I don't want to get blasted. A conservative's viewpoint is not welcome.
I understand..yet, we should all be able to say what we want.
@BettyB (4209)
• Summerville, South Carolina
@MsBooklover True but sometimes silence is the best option. I don't want to get into political debates here. It's not worth it.
@BettyB Understood.
Barron Trump is just a kid he should be left alone.
I agree. I feel bad for him.
It sickens me that anyone would torment a child for their own sick reasons or personal gain. Only those who have evil in their hearts would torment a child.
That is so true. They hate his father so much that they go through Barron to hurt him...and to get their own names out there in the light.
I truly WANT to believe Griffins reason for making the video WAS NOT to have young Barron see it and get traumatized; however she is not the brightest star in Hollywood and seemingly feels as long as freedom of speech is at her fingertips, she sticks them in the hearts of viewers and pulls out any compassion . . . I am really sorry to feel a certain way to write this last point BUT : She is one sick B**ch . . .
There are a lot like her. In my opinion, they don't have any real talent. So, what they do is think about what will get the most attention. These days there is a lot of hate, bullying, and abuse. Because President Trump is hated by so many people, she sees doing what she did as a way to pump up her failing career. It will get her attention. It did do that, but there may be some people who hate him who also have a heart for children.
The liberal media and haters will stoop to any low to get their way including breaking the very PC rules they invented.
So true...
@1creekgirl (11961)
You are so right. Some people are cruel and stupid. Some people like Ken Jennings and Kathy Griffin want attention at anyone's expense.
There is so much of that today.