Suiside

@PBKING (1489)
Is suiside solution for all problems? My college friend died before 4 years by suiside. We,his friends and family are still unable to know the reason behind suiside. In this situation how come we help him. We saw the percentage of suisides increasing day by day. Main thing is reasons are different for everyone. I think it is not the solution to any problem. Everyone should have the capability to solve the problems. I suggest everyone to discuss problems with our nearest one before attempting to suiside and should think of family.
@Julie555 (2597)
Very sad! I guess it happens because people do`t listen each other, they just busy with their own things
@PBKING (1489)
Yes you are right. They should discuss the problems with anyone from friends and family to find the solution.
@Julie555 (2597)
@PBKING They should, yes, but the thing is- Is anyone would listen??
@PBKING (1489)
@Julie555 yes why not, there family will always listen to them. If not, there is court and government offices to help them. I want to suggest them to never give up, always keep trying at their best.
@LeaPea2417 (14587)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I totally agree with you, it is not the solution.
@PBKING (1489)
Yeah, there are many ways to avoid this
@shivamani10 (9937)
• Hyderabad, India
This is a psychological phenomenon. People having less willpower generally end their life.They will not find time or even thought to think about their problem with others. The sign develops slowly in them. We have to observe them in the beginning itself and protect them, guide them, and even take them to a Doctor.
@PBKING (1489)
Yes , This can be one option to avoid suiside. How can we know their problems by just observation. I think only parents can do this.