Have you ever.......

@Teekaaa (5575)
Hey mylotters....!!!Good morning... How are all of you? Have you ever played "truth or dare"?It is a game played among two or more players...I used to play this game with my friends, in my school days.... It would be very interesting.... Actually, we used to sit in a circle and we keep water bottle in the middle... Anyone of us will rotate the bottle... When it stops, the cap side of the bottle faces one member(person 1) and the other side of the bottle faces another member(person 2)...... The person 1 will ask the other one(person 2)....,"Truth or dare"?If the other one answers ,truth....the person 1 will ask any question to other person... The person 2 should answer only the truth.... If suppose the other person says dare,the person 1 will give some task? The other person has to do that task...If the other person has completed his task, again they will rotate the bottle...and the game goes on....we like this game very much... What about you guys...? Do you know this game? Have you ever played this game? Image courtesy Google.
• Medan, Indonesia
Yes yes i know that. I also ever play the game. If truth, our secret will be known by them, if dare, we got a challenge from them. So i prefer not to play the game. Coz iam afraid both of it. Hehehe
@Teekaaa (5575)
Ha ha... I'm too.... I say dare ....rarely...B'cos... They give very tough task....So I used to opt ,truth everytime...lol
• Medan, Indonesia
@Teekaaa haha then ur secret will be known by them.
@Teekaaa (5575)
@utaminanda27 friends only know...
@dfollin (12510)
Once when I was a teenager I played it and did not like it, thought it was boring and I have not played it since.
@m_audrey6788 (13818)
Yes but when I was in my high school years and we usually played it on our camping activities
@Teekaaa (5575)
How was your experience... Do you like this game?
@Teekaaa ..Gosh..I hate it especially on the part of Truth
@Teekaaa (5575)
@m_audrey6788 oh... ..Then you like challenges...I mean dare... Right?
@Hari101 (1133)
• Chennai, India
@Teekaaa Hey nice. I have played this game so many times with my friends when I was in my school days. But now due to the busy schedule, I couldn't even meet my friends so I am not playing this now.
@Teekaaa (5575)
Yeah.... This is really awesome game, B'cos we can know our friends secret and give them tough tasks as well.....he he he...lol
@Teekaaa (5575)
If meeting not possible means you could chat with them..... Are you in touch with your friends....??
@Hari101 (1133)
• Chennai, India
@Teekaaa Yeah, I am in tough with only a few of my friends. I have to get others contact numbers also.
@nomus24g (21537)
I have not played, but seen people play the same...
@Teekaaa (5575)
Oh..I see...it would be really interesting...
@nomus24g (21537)
@kepweng (11490)
what kind of game is that i know only plants vs zombies do you know that?
@Teekaaa (5575)
No..
@Butchcass4 (6015)
I may have played it once in my life time. It's been a long time though. Do you have it? Do you play it?
@Teekaaa (5575)
Yes.....I've played it....
• Austin, Texas
Never played the game. Sounds like fun though.
@Teekaaa (5575)
Yeah..It's fun too...
@prashu228 (25814)
I know , but never participated in it.
@Teekaaa (5575)
Oh ...okay ....
@ptrikha_2 (7444)
Looks quite interesting- but never played this game.
@Teekaaa (5575)
Surely very interesting...try if you get chance...
@dpk262006 (56115)
It sounds very interesting. However, I have no opportunity to play such a game.
@PBKING (1513)
Yeah i had played this game when i was in school.. Seems you played many games in childhood, means your childhood was awsome