The month of June

@JESSY3236 (5274)
Yesterday was my uncle's birthday. He is 65 years old now. My mother gave him a funny card and some dish towels. I sent him a text. Today would have been my other uncle's birthday. I'm going to light a candle and listen to some music for his birthday. I hope to see a movie with Chris this month. I want to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. So nothing much is happening this month.
Oh happy bday to your living uncle and sorry to hear of your other uncle RIP I have to go see Wonder Woman today but dont want to. Going with my son
@JESSY3236 (5274)
@TiarasOceanView I want to see Wonder Woman. Although she can't replace the original.
@JESSY3236 No thats partly why I dont want to go.
Nice of you to honor you other uncle by lighting a candle along with some music. Hope you enjoy the movie!
@shivamani10 (11152)
• Hyderabad, India
Great. Two uncle's birthdays simultaneously. I got two birthday parties to attend in this month My sister's marriage day and her son's birthday. I am planning to send some gift to US where he is working