Puppy fever!

Cute!
Who doesn't love cute puppies? I have a 6 year old mixed breed dog, we love her so much. I am thinking about getting another fur baby to add to our family. Any breed suggestions? !
@moffittjc (34299)
• Gainesville, Florida
I love puppies too, but it's when they grow up that it becomes a problem for me. I have allergies to dogs, so unfortunately I can't have one for a pet. But puppies don't seem to bother my allergies. They need to invent a breed of dog that just stays a puppy forever! haha
@Genipher (5108)
But then...does that mean they'd be forever trapped in a chewing phase? Forever being potty trained?
@moffittjc (34299)
• Gainesville, Florida
@Genipher Oh goodness, I never thought about that! That would offset any benefits of them staying a puppy forever! haha
@Genipher (5108)
Does she (your 6 year old dog) get along well with other dogs? You'll probably want to take her along to meet any potential new pups to make sure they like each other. Do you have a humane society or pound you could check out?
@Nana2016 (263)
I own a Jack Russell her name is Amelia if you are looking for a breed that is over active this is the breed for you. Happy dog hunting.
@crossbones27 (14888)
• Redlands, California
You into small dogs, medium large? You like mellow dogs or high energy? Guard dogs or gentle easy going dogs? Hard to recommend if you do not tell us your preferences.
@Lizzyib (470)
First off, welcome! Secondly, that fur baby is adorable! Was that taken when he was a pup? Thirdly, I guess it depends on your lifestyle right now. Narrow it down to a few breeds that are good for your life right now. I hope you get something so cute!
@Teekaaa (2489)
• Chennai, India
So Cute puppy.... Sorry... No idea.... Welcome to mylot...
He is so cute. Golden retriever.
@nomus24g (15963)
what about pug puppies...