Other random purchases and deals today.

Defuniak Springs, Florida
Before hitting up the thrift store today I stopped at Winn Dixie and grabbed a couple deals. The major one was four packs of Ocelo sponges. They were two for five. Which is good, because that means I won't need to buy sponges for very long (when did my life get so mundane lol). But three other deals I got made me happy. Tolberone is probably my favorite candy, at least as far as store bought candy goes. I got a fifty cent off deal on one today at Winn Dixie. Another WD deal was dog treats. Harley is a big fan of the Alpo dog treats. I got her the filet mingon flavored ones last week. This week I got her another bag of Alpo dog treats, but they are ribeye flavored- for only a dollar! Then at the thrift store I picked up Harley another toy. She has been playing hard with her South Park Kyle stuffed animal I bought her for twenty five cents a ocuple weeks ago. So I decided it was time for another toy. This time I found a minion stuffed animal for $0.50. She is sleeping on her blanket with it right now.So clearly she likes it.
Good old Harley. Nice toys good. I love Toblerone but very rarely buy it. All you got sounds so good. Thanks for the reminder..I need more sponges..yeah me too mundane lol
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@TiarasOceanView, it will never cease to amaze me that even though i have a dishwasher i have to wash things before putting them in the dishwasher
@thislittlepennyearns I won't use my dishwasher..I don't feel like it gets the clean enough lol
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@TiarasOceanView okay good, so i am not alone.
I get excited over getting a good deal on sponges too! Glad you got treats for you and for the pup! I buy Molly's stuffed toys at the thrift store too! Such a deal.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@Corbin5 I am glad i am not the only one who gets excited about cleaning supplies on sale. Lol .... It's just better to buy her toys at the thrift stoer where i dont have to pay a arm and a leg. I will try to get pics tomorrow of her playing with her new toy She love it!
@carebear29 (28834)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
its nice to thrift though
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
i love thirfting.
@carebear29 (28834)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
The 99 Cents Store chain here used to have fill size Toberlone bars and I used to get one now and then.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@JohnRoberts, I love the almond ones. But the regular ones were cheaper today.
Good shopping today.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
Not nearly as good as yours!
@KristenH (25151)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Sounds like a good deal to me.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@KristenH It was a good deal. I am hoping there are some crock pot recipes in one of them.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@KristenH (25151)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@thislittlepennyearns Go for it. Let me know what you find out.
@shivamani10 (11187)
• Hyderabad, India
I think this is a good deal for you. Are the sponges good? Sometimes they do not work for puffy toys making.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
the sponges are for cleaning not for making toys.
You got some pretty good deals today. Recently I got a great deal on kitchen towels and door mats. 50% off. I was so happy to bring that stuff that I couldnt stop talking about it. I am sure Harley must be very happy to get a new toy.