How many followers can one have on mylot?

@shynu44 (3202)
I havent checked how many followers and how many follows I have on mylot, but I keep wondering how many followers can one person has
@owlwings (38171)
• Cambridge, England
There is no limit (except in the total number of members available, of course) to the number of followers you may have or to the number of people you can follow. There is no advantage, however, in following or being followed by a large number of people.
@shynu44 (3202)
i thought having more followers means more engagement on our discussions
@pgntwo (21729)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@shynu44 A follower will see your posts when they choose "Their Discussions", that is all. No monetary gain from having more followers or from following more people, that I am aware of.
I'm going to argue the point (don't I always? ) but just in a minor key...there are those here that, for some reason, don't really go to 'Most Recent' (or other category lists) and instead only look at the discussions posted by people they follow, so there could be a slight advantage to having many followers. The disadvantage is with lots of people following you around, it is hard to be discreet about things.
@PBKING (1492)
You can have many followers there is no limit. If people are following you may be because of your meaningful posts,discussions,your honesty. There is only advantage of having more followers is that we get good knowledge from their posts .
@shynu44 (3202)
but some people dont post the best discussions yet they have more followers than the rest, maybe because they have spent more time here
Actually there is a limit. You can only be followed by as many people as have an account here.
@PBKING (1492)
@shynu44 yes may be you are right
@pitstop (4894)
I don't think there is any limit to the number of followers you can have.
@luispas (1779)
• Venezuela
I don't know about it. I don't have many followers so I I'm far for that answer. How many followers do you have?
@shynu44 (3202)
i have not counted them either, but i search for their discussions first before posting any new discussion.
@luispas (1779)
• Venezuela
@shynu44 go ahead, if you find something you can posted so evreyone knows